Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions


Emblempros


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2018, 12:03 AM   #1
ZL1Tracker
 
ZL1Tracker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Diego
Posts: 60
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE Hot Laps @ Spring Mountain Motorsport Ranch

Hope you enjoy... I know I did!

ZL1Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 03:25 AM   #2
17 White ZL1
 
17 White ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 White ZL1 A10
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: SoCal
Posts: 167
Awesome vid I went there last year and had a blast great place the condo I stayed in was very nice Thanks for sharing.
__________________
2018 Trackhawk
2017 ZL1 A10
2017 CTSV
2016 GT350
2015 Hellcat Challeger
17 White ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:03 AM   #3
Lowflight
 
Lowflight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Equal Time Point (Mississippi)
Posts: 148
Looks Fun
__________________
“The Universe Is Not Required To Be In Perfect Harmony With Human Ambition”- Carl Sagan


2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 Red
FOR SALE. See My FS Thread
Lowflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:03 AM   #4
ZL1Tracker
 
ZL1Tracker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Diego
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 White ZL1 View Post
Awesome vid I went there last year and had a blast great place the condo I stayed in was very nice Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!

The car is simply amazing, and this is my second time at SMMR, first time was with another car but this track is probably the nicest facility around
ZL1Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:01 PM   #5
2SSRS@Gen5diy

 
2SSRS@Gen5diy's Avatar
 
Drives: To many to list
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: By the lake in AZ
Posts: 15,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1Tracker View Post
Thank you!

The car is simply amazing, and this is my second time at SMMR, first time was with another car but this track is probably the nicest facility around
+1
__________________
<img src=images/smilies/thumbdown.gif border=0 alt= title=Thumbdown class=inlineimg />
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #6
Slate993tt
 
Slate993tt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Silver ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: SoCal
Posts: 98
Niiiiice! One day I'd like to get out to Spring Mtn. I had my car at WSIR last Wednesday and had a blast. Thank you Chevy for the rock solid Track Day performer.

Chad
Slate993tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:22 PM   #7
ZL1Tracker
 
ZL1Tracker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Diego
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slate993tt View Post
Niiiiice! One day I'd like to get out to Spring Mtn. I had my car at WSIR last Wednesday and had a blast. Thank you Chevy for the rock solid Track Day performer.

Chad
Thanks Chad!
ZL1Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:40 PM   #8
Skinley
 
Drives: Blue
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1
Wow low 2:30's is flying around there. Very nice! I was there this past weekend in the student/novice group in a red Zl1. It's awesome to be able to watch your video and see how much speed you're carrying around the corners. I overheard a gentleman in a red C6 ZR1 talking about how surprised he was at how fast the white Camaro came up on him. Very nice!
Skinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:47 PM   #9
ZL1Tracker
 
ZL1Tracker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Diego
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinley View Post
Wow low 2:30's is flying around there. Very nice! I was there this past weekend in the student/novice group in a red Zl1. It's awesome to be able to watch your video and see how much speed you're carrying around the corners. I overheard a gentleman in a red C6 ZR1 talking about how surprised he was at how fast the white Camaro came up on him. Very nice!
Was a great time and the weather couldn't of been any better.

The guy in the ZR1 came up to me after and we chatted for a bit, seemed like a nice guy.

Will be back there again in November, i think I can get under 2:30 in this car, it just amazes me.
ZL1Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:25 AM   #10
thusly
 
Drives: 2018 Porsche GT3
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1Tracker View Post
Hope you enjoy... I know I did!

Excellent job! I was out there two weekends ago and ran my 2018 991 GT3; best lap I could do was a 2.32.5. Seriously looking at getting a ZL1 1LE.

Let me know if you are out there again - I am a member and will meet you out there and we can compare notes.....
thusly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:23 AM   #11
ZL1Tracker
 
ZL1Tracker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: San Diego
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by thusly View Post
Excellent job! I was out there two weekends ago and ran my 2018 991 GT3; best lap I could do was a 2.32.5. Seriously looking at getting a ZL1 1LE.

Let me know if you are out there again - I am a member and will meet you out there and we can compare notes.....
Was my first time out ever with the car and got used to it fairly quickly, with another day of practice I am sure I would of hit below 2:30's.

My other car is a 991.1 GT3RS, and ordered the new one that should be arriving in December.

Will be back out there again in November for the PCA event, unless you want to invite me sooner
ZL1Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.