Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-16-2020, 08:19 AM   #29
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ixrosario View Post
Thanks buddy! I uploaded some to my profile and also my avatar.
Good looking Camaro! I like silver with black wheels and the new silver-grey. I had a fourth gen Z28 in silver with M6 and T Tops. My kids called it the silver bullet.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:23 AM   #30
wwiiavfan

Drives: 2017 1SS Hyper Blue
Congrats!
Love to see this...someone working their butt off towards the goal of their dream vehicle (whatever it may be), and finally realizing that dream.
This...this is what some folks don't understand who say "it's just a car" when something bad happens (god forbid). This is why some guys get majorly upset when the dealer or someone does them wrong with their baby.

Mucho respect to you, sir.

Anyway, enjoy your ride, and thank you for your service!
wwiiavfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 08:36 AM   #31
Pupilbone

Drives: 2019 Crush ZL1 M6
Awesome news and story. Congratulations on your first Camaro, and a beauty she is. Those Maxima’s are pretty solid cars, but you just stepped into a well balanced rocket. Enjoy, and keep us posted with pics!
Old 05-16-2020, 09:18 AM   #32
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Yes Fraxum I too had a silver 1998 SS with 6 speed, T-tops and LS1 that I called Silver Bullet or Silver Streak sometimes. I just call my ZL1 the Silver Z.
Old 05-16-2020, 10:11 AM   #33
6ixrosario

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
Good looking Camaro! I like silver with black wheels and the new silver-grey. I had a fourth gen Z28 in silver with M6 and T Tops. My kids called it the silver bullet.
Silver bullet was actually one of the names I was thinking of! But I love comics and I always loved marvel and Dc growing up and that’s when QuickSSilver came to mind since it was a SS Camaro. I gave my friend in GA a name for his car it’s red with some gold accents and it reminded me of the flash so I told him name it The FlaSSh.
6ixrosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:17 AM   #34
6ixrosario

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiiavfan View Post
Congrats!
Love to see this...someone working their butt off towards the goal of their dream vehicle (whatever it may be), and finally realizing that dream.
This...this is what some folks don't understand who say "it's just a car" when something bad happens (god forbid). This is why some guys get majorly upset when the dealer or someone does them wrong with their baby.

Mucho respect to you, sir.

Anyway, enjoy your ride, and thank you for your service!
Agreed sir. It was more than just a car for me. With always a dream of mine even way before the military career began for me. Being the find of guy to loves cars and car being my thing that always put a smile on my face, that twinkle in my eye started for the 6th gen Camaro. I remember sitting in my room watching YouTube videos of startups and in depth tours of the car and going to dealerships asking to drive one and being like “yup one day soon, it’ll be mine”. Make you feel even more of a appreciation for the car. Like they say, if you park it and turn around and look back at it as you walk away, you bought the wrong car.
Old 05-16-2020, 10:24 AM   #35
6ixrosario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupilbone View Post
Awesome news and story. Congratulations on your first Camaro, and a beauty she is. Those Maxima’s are pretty solid cars, but you just stepped into a well balanced rocket. Enjoy, and keep us posted with pics!
Oh yeah those maxima’s can run. It was my second car, but the first car I bought in my own and I loved to flat bottom steering wheel and 300hp V6. Those maxima can run. Never had an issue with it either. But I had had my fun with it and just woke up one day and something inside was just like “hey it’s time to get a Camaro” so I followed that instinct and it lead me to this one. Originally the dealership would sale it to me for the price I was asking for it cause they had always dropped the price $3000 under what it was actually worth. But surprisingly it stayed on that lot and dropped another $1500 right when I had the right amount of money I wanted to put down n I just happen to be the first person on their call list. When something’s for you, nobody can take it away from you. Even with all those customers who were calling and coming in there for it, it still managed to not be sold until I could drive down to VA to get it.

Tags
2ss camaro, camaross, new buyer, new owner, silver camaro