Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - New England

AWE Tuning

Old 11-18-2015, 11:33 AM   #15
LovePhenom
I am a UAW/GM employee.

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS V6
Joe Basil Chevrolet Buffalo, NY
Summit White 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS V6 Auto w/ Adrenaline Red Interior, Red Hash Marks, 20" Machined Face Aluminum Wheels, Convenience & Lighting Package, Performance Exhaust , 8" MyLink w/ Navigation, Sunroof, RS Wheel Caps, GlowTie, Splash Guards, Red LGX Engine Cover, All Weather Premium Floor Mats, Cargo Mat, Red Knee Bolsters, Black Front Fascia Extension, RS Floor Console Lid, Red MGP Caliper Covers, ZL1 AddOns Tow Hook, 2017 ZL1 Spoiler.

Coming
Soon:

LovePhenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 02:52 PM   #16
BREWINZ

Drives: 2011 WRX. 2016 2SS coming soon.
It will be interesting to see who's giving the best deals. I'm not buying until spring so I suppose I have some time.
BREWINZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:50 PM   #17
Hitman84

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BREWINZ View Post
It will be interesting to see who's giving the best deals. I'm not buying until spring so I suppose I have some time.
you and me both
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 10:41 PM   #18
Hitman84

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue 2SS 1LE
speaking of Balise chevy, their website has a 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS on their site with all the important stuff listed, MRC, NPP, Black Bowties, SS center wheel caps.
Only thing it doesn't have is a stripe package of some sort, which I still haven't decided on.
It's a good thing I gotta wait till around march or I might have run down there
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:47 PM   #19
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Drives: '15 CRT 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
When I got my 2013 I went to Balise Chevy in warwick, ri. Sat down with the sales manager and it really was a no hassle deal.
Showed him the numbers I had, what another dealership offered and he beat it by a few hundred bucks, which from all my research was below invoice.
That's all I needed after Hurd tried to screw me on some kind of "order tax"
When I'm ready to order a 2016, I'll almost certainly go back to the same place.
Balise is a good place to buy. Bought my first Camaro from them.
2014 RRM Camaro 1LT/RS A6/NPP CAI
Follow Me On Instagram!
CapeCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:05 PM   #20
SCHUSS
709 RWHP & 677 RWTQ

Drives: 13' HPE 800 ZL1..... IOM vert, M6
When I got my 13' I used Paul Masse in East Providence. At that time you couldn't get a ZL1 let alone order one, I searched all over and found they had one allocation. It turned out for a coupe and I wanted a convertible, they worked with Chevy for over a month to get there allocation changed to a convertible for me. At the same time people were jacking up the prices of them, they charged me sticker. Waiting to see where the Z series is headed and if I decide to go that route it will be through them.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:03 PM   #21
DBNSSNH

Drives: 2017 2SS, HyperBlue, NPP, M6
I will be ordering for the second time from Becky @ Rodgers ..come spring ( or when order banks open for 17).
DBNSSNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 06:52 AM   #22
Imp
Dodges all the cones

Drives: Soon
I'd love to work with Paul Masse as they're local to me, and I've bought cars from their Pontiac/GM/Caddy in Woonsocket. (Pontiac G8GT)

But as others have said, I'm waiting until spring. There are a few things I need to feel out 1st, like the black package. Is that going to be dealer installed or factory. It makes a huge difference because racing class dictates no performance based dealer installed options, and the spoiler vs duckbill could be considered such a performance based option. If it's factory added, then I'd be in the clear and I'd be a very happy Camaro owner.

That and I don't want to just look at it in the driveway all winter.

--kC
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 03:47 PM   #23
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Paul Masse is great. (at least in my experience) I got my 2010 at Hurd and although I had no issues with them I helped my mom buy a car and found the best deal at Paul Masse. A few years later when she was ready for a new one we went back to them again and I just bought a new Silverado from them last month for a great deal. I've never had any horror stories and really like the sales people.

That said $h!t changes and I'd go somewhere else in a heart beat if I thought I'd get a better deal/have better service. lol

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:33 PM   #24
cosmicdebriz

Drives: 2012 2LT
I just ordered my 2016 2LT RS V6 Auto today thru Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac in Waterbury, CT will be getting GM Supplier discount thru Lock Heed Martin/Sikorsky. About $1,700 OFF OF MSRP.

cosmicdebriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:27 AM   #25
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicdebriz View Post
I just ordered my 2016 2LT RS V6 Auto today thru Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac in Waterbury, CT will be getting GM Supplier discount thru Lock Heed Martin/Sikorsky. About $1,700 OFF OF MSRP.

Nice Congrats!

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:56 AM   #26
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
I'd love to work with Paul Masse as they're local to me, and I've bought cars from their Pontiac/GM/Caddy in Woonsocket. (Pontiac G8GT)

But as others have said, I'm waiting until spring. There are a few things I need to feel out 1st, like the black package. Is that going to be dealer installed or factory. It makes a huge difference because racing class dictates no performance based dealer installed options, and the spoiler vs duckbill could be considered such a performance based option. If it's factory added, then I'd be in the clear and I'd be a very happy Camaro owner.

That and I don't want to just look at it in the driveway all winter.

--kC
In another month or so (after I get my taxes done), I'm going to be aggressively looking. I know exactly what I want... and like you I want that black package, along with added red upper / lower grill inserts like the SEMA car, in a SIM 2SS 'vert. If I can get that, I'll order on the spot. If not, there are 3 C7's to choose from there (DSOM, Lag Blue, and an AW) and I'll probably buy one of those instead.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:19 PM   #27
Driski

Drives: 2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS
I placed an order with Quirk in Braintree MA. Was in the Boston area and they offered an exceptional deal that did not compare with the dealers within a 50 mile radius from where I live (western MA). Car is scheduled for production next week!
Old 02-16-2016, 07:59 AM   #28
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
The hyper blue SS at balise is legit...that car is HOT...

Central Chevy in West Springfield has one too in the showroom...parked in the same exact parking space my camaro was in when i signed the paperwork back in 2010

ive been thinking of Camaro Scotty or Becky Rodgers for my 16...but friends i have at chevy dealers around here are offering me below invoice plus the incentives...thats a nasty deal...

if only i could still get employee pricing like i did on my 2010...:(

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote