Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southeast

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-06-2017, 09:40 AM   #15
Ecchi667

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, 6spd M
Quote:
Originally Posted by blpadge2 View Post
Looks like a course with room to wind the V8 up a bit. Can't wait to be there for the next one.
Yeah, and apparently it's more open than this usually, so I take that to mean much faster! With the fantastic torque of the LT1 engine, once you put it in 2nd gear you don't need to touch the stick again until you finish.

Hope to see you out there next time!
Ecchi667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:21 PM   #16
Egon

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi667 View Post
Thanks for all your help yesterday, JT! Here's a video of my last run so people can see how big this course is:

Looking forward to the next one!
Fantastic job! You will be right there with everyone else in FS if you just get some Autocross friendly tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blpadge2 View Post
Looks like a course with room to wind the V8 up a bit. Can't wait to be there for the next one.
This was a VERY tight very technical course this time around. I caused myself a bunch of trouble by trying to use the cars power to go faster in the sweepers but ended up driving extra distance and loosing time. (A hammer is not the right tool every time in autocross)

We had a great turn out, LOTS of 6th gens, and they are very formidable. I will have my work cut out for me trying to keep up.