Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #1
frogfish

Drives: 2018 Hotwheels 2SS #125
Bluetooth paused??

Today my HUD went out for a couple of seconds I was listening to XM then I got a message "Bluetooth paused" music went off, Bluetooth screen came up "Paused". I hit the home control and went back into XM. When I go into the Bluetooth screen it says "Paused" ??? I did have my HUD replaced 2 weeks ago. Any advice appreciated.

Bob
frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
Today my HUD went out for a couple of seconds I was listening to XM then I got a message "Bluetooth paused" music went off, Bluetooth screen came up "Paused". I hit the home control and went back into XM. When I go into the Bluetooth screen it says "Paused" ??? I did have my HUD replaced 2 weeks ago. Any advice appreciated.

Bob
How's it going Bob?

How often has this been occurring? Was it just a one-time occurrence? If it's been happening regularly since the HUD replacement, I would definitely advise that you seek your dealer for an official diagnosis.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
frogfish

Drives: 2018 Hotwheels 2SS #125
We'll do. Just a one-time occurrence so far. Have not been driving the Camaro much since the HUD replacement. Going to the dealer on Wednesday to meet with a GM district representative about a few other items. I will mention the 2 HUD mishaps since replacement.

Thanks, Bob
frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
We'll do. Just a one-time occurrence so far. Have not been driving the Camaro much since the HUD replacement. Going to the dealer on Wednesday to meet with a GM district representative about a few other items. I will mention the 2 HUD mishaps since replacement.

Thanks, Bob
Appreciate it Bob,

Let me know what happens.

Regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote