Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-20-2023, 07:40 PM   #1
tgrace85

Drives: 2017 Camaro, 1970 Camaro
FS: DSE JRI setup, front and rear

I am selling a set of Ultimate Performance JRI double-adjustable coilovers, front and rear, with camber plates and slugs. I bought them here on this forum, ran them for the 2022 season, and am now switching back to the stock mag ride setup. Before I installed them, JJ at Ultimate Performance went all through them, performed any available upgrades, and had them set up for optimal road course and autocross duty. They’ve seen very little use on my car, but will be going back to JJ for another once-over before I let them go to the next owner.

This is an $8000 kit brand new from UP. I’m selling here for $5500 plus shipping, and that’s AFTER JJ goes through them. If you want to be more competitive and are thinking of switching to coilovers, many regard these as the best of the best. These are actually the very set that were on the JDP Camaro before Jordan sold the car, which is something I always thought was pretty cool.

My reason for selling is that after getting my car modified fairly extensively at Katech (and it was a monster - shoutout to Zach here on the forums!), I’m swapping a lot of parts back to stock form so I can focus on getting my two older cars - a 70 Camaro and 64 Corvette - on the track this summer. They’ll be the more extreme track cars, and my SS 1LE is going back to more of a date car 😉

Any questions, let me know. I’d like to hold off on getting them to JJ just in case anyone wants something special while they’re there, and he can make those adjustments. Thank you!
tgrace85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 07:44 PM   #2
JT Camaro

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Still got them?
JT Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coil overs, dse, jri, shocks