Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southwest

AWE Tuning

Old 07-29-2022, 08:55 AM   #1
JVMC

Drives: chevrolet camaro
Dealer service in Phoenix

I'm looking for the best Dealer to have my 2022 Camaro serviced in Phoenix. Any suggestions?
JVMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 09:26 AM   #2
Yang N’ Bang
17’ Hyper Blue 2SS

Drives: 17’ Camaro 2SS
Go to Sands.
Courtesy is an okay 2nd choice if you dont want to make the drive.
But AVOID Midway at all costs.
Yang N’ Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 02:43 PM   #3
CRBWS6

Drives: 18 1SS 1LE SCCA FS, 99 WS-6, E46 M3
Heard good things about the service dept at Earnhardt in Chandler. The former service manager is a fellow local autocrosser (azsolo.com) and still recommends the place. They are also a Corvette Signature Dealer (in case that actually makes a difference). The only Chevy dealer I have used was Courtesy on Camelback and they were OK, not great - not bad. Historically, I have tried to take my GM vehicles (Chevy, Pontiac) to Cadillac dealers for warranty work. Better customer service.
Old 07-29-2022, 03:41 PM   #4
AZIROC

Drives: '86 IROC-Z '18 ZL1
I'm out in Waddell and have gone to sands chevrolet surprise. they have done 3 oil changes and a diff fluid change. Never had issues and very professional. I'm normally all about doing all my fluid changes myself but every time I've been close to needing an oil change, I'll get a coupon from sands for a $90 oil change. I've checked and double checked and they use the factory mobil 1 esp oil, and obviously a factory filter. Normally I wanna say its $130ish.

That being said, since I track the car, for all the other fluid changes I've taken my car to j&r performance at the 202 and van buren.
AZIROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 10:18 AM   #5
oldguy0130

Drives: 2021 2SS red-line Camaro
Van and Midway look like sister stores. I think they were bought out by Warren Buffet. I don't think I would go to Van either. My oil should be changed soon so I think I'll go to Sands in Surprise.
oldguy0130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 08:04 PM   #6
JVMC

Please let me know how your oil change visit goes. I’m never going back to Autonation.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:19 PM   #7
JTS

Drives: 2023 ZL1 A10
I've be en dealing with Sands in Surprise (purchased 2 vehicle's from them , and so far the service has been good , they take multiple pictures of the vehicle when you pull up to the service bay . I've been dealing with the same service advisor now over a year, he knows how picky I am ,I bring 2/3 clean big towels with me for them to lay on the fenders under there fender pads . Not sure if they use them , but the towels aren't folded the way I do , when I p u the Car.
I also inspect the Car's before I leave . Not the ZL1 will be 1st service oil an Diff tomorrow. . But wife's 22 Blazer and my 22 SS (I sold).
Old 11-10-2022, 05:54 PM   #8
JVMC

I have also been going to Sands in Surprise and am very pleased. I feel like I can trust them and they take care of my Camaro as if they owned it.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:29 PM   #9
JTS

Drives: 2023 ZL1 A10
Friday Afternoon all, I'm at Sands in Surprise , they got my Complamentary Oil service completed, Diff service is happening in 2 hrs , hanging out , this is the first 2023 ZL1 they have serviced,(they were allocated 2 ZL1s so far , but haven't serviced them yet) the Diff fluid for 23 has been updated , and have it coming from there Glendale Store ,(wearhouse) will in the future keep on hand .
My advisor Nick knows how picky I am , I told him I posted here , he stated if any of you decide to make the drive here, contact Nick in Service, they do a wonderful job.
Attached Images