Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-04-2016, 07:02 PM   #15
GhostRider15

Drives: 15' Camaro ZL1 Supercharged M6
Thanks for all the feedback and ideas! So far the dealership has spent about 4+ hours on it with only the 20 amp fuse code showing up and without being able to duplicate the issues. Damn Gremlin's......... Go figure.

I wonder if the fuse that was blown and related to brakes was causing it and when I changed it at Auto Zone prior to getting to the dealer it has fixed the issue? They are keeping it another day to see if they can get it to do it tomorrow. If not then I'll pick it up and keep my fingers crossed it never does it again.
GhostRider15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 02:40 PM   #16
Niemienator

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider15 View Post
Anyone have this happen with thier ZL1. Mine is a 2015 with only 7400 miles. The stability control light starts flashing and car loses power and shuts down. Wait a few minutes then starts back up request you roll down and up both windows. Did it 4x yesterday 10/01/16 trying to get back home. First time after starting back up check engine light came on but didn't come back on after turning off normal and starting back up normal. Really no warning so glad I wasn't trying to make a turn across oncoming traffic..... maybe a ECM, Stability Tract component, or Throttle body failure?

Yes - Bad ECM.
Get video next time and get it to a dealer. It will happen again.

Involve Chevy Customer Asst. have them run diagnostic via onstar as part of documentation....
Niemienator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecm, power, stability control, throttle body, zl1