Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Phastek Performance

Old 02-28-2020, 06:03 PM   #1
gchu

Drives: Chevy Camaro
SCT BDX with tuning by RDP

I was planning on adding headers as my next mod on my 17 1SS A8 Vert

Was leaning toward:

Juiced Stage 1 500 HP (1950 installed & out the door with a tune) - Texas Speed long tube headers; High flow cats and Roto-Fab cold air intake

Thought it may be worth it to just buy the Texas Speed headers with long tube cats and after they were installed buy the Tuner Package BDX 40470 with Lifetime Free Custom Tunes box from RPD for $469.00 to have the tuned done

I already have the GM CAI so if I picked up the Texas Speed 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with 3" Catted Connection Pipes for $900, I could get done for under $1500 if I installed it myself and I'd have a tuner I could use for any future bolt ons... Or even I paid to have the header installed, I could be about the same price with a tuner as the bonus

Do you think RDP would be able to remote tune to get to 500 HP with the header and GM CAI bolt on?
gchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:20 PM   #2
Brudda*Termite

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
I use RDP for remote tuning, Dyno Steve is awesome. I recommend you send him a PM and start a dialogue so you can get a comfort level. He's done half a dozen tunes adjusting for all kinds of my craziness and I trust him...
Old 02-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #3
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Can’t go wrong with RDP. I’ve had some work done by Steve when I had my 5th gen. He nailed the tune!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote