Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-12-2019, 08:38 AM   #1
The_sim

Drives: 2016 2SS, NGM, M6, NPP, MRC
DIY - Rapid Fire 3rd Brake Light Harness

I know that Gen5DIY and Hero already makes a harness for this but I am looking at making my own rapid fire 3rd brake light harness using the M1 module from 3rd Brake Flasher. I like this module better as you can easily program various flashing sequences and speed. I can splice this into my third brake light as they suggest but I would prefer to make my own harness. Does anybody know where I could get the male and female connectors that I would use to plug in the existing harness and the third brake light?
2016 2SS Nightfall Grey Metallic | M6 | NPP | MRC | NAV | Brembo 6-Piston Brakes | Rotofab Dry Filter w Sound Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | Secondary Cat Delete | GM Front Splitter | C7 Carbon ZL1 Side Skirts | GM Taillights and Third Brake Light | Black Bowties and SS Badges | ZL1 Addons Deluxe Rock Guards | Diode Dynamics Side Markers | Sto N Sho Front Plate | All Bulbs Upgraded to LED |
The_sim is offline   Reply With Quote