Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh/AWE View Post
Yep, you got it
Thank you!
Hazardousmutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:21 PM   #58
kaiserusmc13

Drives: 2018 camaro ss 1le
Hey, Josh, does AWE give military discount? Trying to save some money!
kaiserusmc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #59
Josh/AWE

Drives: 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserusmc13 View Post
Hey, Josh, does AWE give military discount? Trying to save some money!
Sure do. Check your inbox.
Josh/AWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:27 PM   #60
mggeyer

Drives: 2017 hyper blue ss 1le
AWE Touring w resonators installed

Josh, I currently own a 2017 SS 1LE with Kooks 17/8 headers green cats and secondary cat delete with a a tune and CAI. Just finished having my AWE Touring Exhaust WITH resonators installed. Black Chrome tips. First, looks totally BADAZZ! Second: sounds great! fantastic tone. No noticeable drone cruising between 60 75 MPH. Shifting the car before 3000 rpm the car is reasonably quiet. Shifting beyond that the exhaust is LOUD! For those of you who have ridden in a new Shelby GT350 I would say it is comprable to that. Getting on it hard the exhuast note is awesome sounding. Serious head turner. How anyone could by this exhaust without resonators on a car with headers and secondary cat delete is beyond me. In my humble opinion it would be WAY TOO LOUD! THe combination I have is right at the limit of not being totally OBNOXOIUS! I LOVE the way the car sounds , I took the long way home because it was SO much fun to listen too. Quality product, and the sound is is just beautiful. I raced and instructed for many years and I know what loud exhaust sounds like and to me this combination is the perfect blend of road & track. Very agressive, nice job!!!
mggeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #61
Josh/AWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mggeyer View Post
Josh, I currently own a 2017 SS 1LE with Kooks 17/8 headers green cats and secondary cat delete with a a tune and CAI. Just finished having my AWE Touring Exhaust WITH resonators installed. Black Chrome tips. First, looks totally BADAZZ! Second: sounds great! fantastic tone. No noticeable drone cruising between 60 75 MPH. Shifting the car before 3000 rpm the car is reasonably quiet. Shifting beyond that the exhaust is LOUD! For those of you who have ridden in a new Shelby GT350 I would say it is comprable to that. Getting on it hard the exhuast note is awesome sounding. Serious head turner. How anyone could by this exhaust without resonators on a car with headers and secondary cat delete is beyond me. In my humble opinion it would be WAY TOO LOUD! THe combination I have is right at the limit of not being totally OBNOXOIUS! I LOVE the way the car sounds , I took the long way home because it was SO much fun to listen too. Quality product, and the sound is is just beautiful. I raced and instructed for many years and I know what loud exhaust sounds like and to me this combination is the perfect blend of road & track. Very agressive, nice job!!!

Hi! Glad you're happy, my friend. I too would run resonators if pairing to LTHs, but some like raw and rowdy. Maybe I'm just soft
Old 03-22-2019, 07:32 PM   #62
Grey1LE

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Hey Josh! Will any of your systems fit the new 2019 SS 1LE? I don't think there were any changes to the exhaust system from 18->19 but I could be wrong? Thanks!!
Grey1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 09:19 AM   #63
Josh/AWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey1LE View Post
Hey Josh! Will any of your systems fit the new 2019 SS 1LE? I don't think there were any changes to the exhaust system from 18->19 but I could be wrong? Thanks!!
Hey there. Yes, sir. Our configurations are confirmed for the 2019s.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:46 AM   #64
Umbriel

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I had to chime in this thread about the AWE. I have TSP 2 inch headers with the AWE Touring catback with resonators and it sounds incredible, best sounding exhaust I have heard for these cars by far. There is no drone with this system at all. Everyone who hears it absolutely loves it and if they have a 6th gen they want to buy it. Here are two videos of it, first is before a cam and second is after a cam. Sounds incredible with the cam.

Cammed

Umbriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:05 AM   #65
Josh/AWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
I had to chime in this thread about the AWE. I have TSP 2 inch headers with the AWE Touring catback with resonators and it sounds incredible, best sounding exhaust I have heard for these cars by far. There is no drone with this system at all. Everyone who hears it absolutely loves it and if they have a 6th gen they want to buy it. Here are two videos of it, first is before a cam and second is after a cam. Sounds incredible with the cam.

Cammed

Wow! That does sound really good!
Old 03-27-2019, 01:40 PM   #66
Josh/AWE

Old 03-29-2019, 07:20 AM   #67
lownslowss
PaPa Smurf

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
If you jump to the 6:15 minute mark you can hear the AWE non resonated catback with secondary cat delete.
https://youtu.be/sfm1lnS0tqQ
Old 04-25-2019, 04:42 PM   #68
Josh/AWE

Fresh AWE Non-Resonated Touring Edition Exhaust and Performance Link Pipes installed by the crew at Fathouse Fabrications.

Old 05-10-2019, 03:56 PM   #69
Josh/AWE

2010REDSS' ZL1 equipped with a Non-Resonated Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust and Performance Link Pipes.

Old 05-29-2019, 03:24 PM   #70
Josh/AWE

AWE Resonated Track Edition Exhaust installed by the crew at Nightrun Garage. Click here to find an authorized AWE dealer near you.