Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 12-05-2015, 02:23 PM   #15
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey2SS View Post
What's contaminated with water? Do you have a cold air intake and went through a gigantic puddle? Something isn't adding up here
The gas in the fuel system.

May have bought some bad gas . Or if the car was stored with say half a tank of gas for a extended period of time water condenses out of the air in the fuel system and the fuel pump could have sucked some of it up .
Old 12-06-2015, 12:11 AM   #16
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy10mm View Post
Insurance covers collision, theft, fire, and damage. Does NOT cover mechanical or electrical issues of any kind.
Someone placed something suspected to be mothballs and other things in my daughters gas tank. Insurance paid for her new motor.
I had a friend that got his truck stuck pulling to much weight broke the frame and smoked the engine. Insurance paid for his totaled truck.
All I'm getting at is I wouldn't rule out trying insurance as policy to policy there are differences on what they cover.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:02 AM   #17
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Get yourself a locking gas cap.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015 camaro, warranty camaro