Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

AWE Tuning

Old 04-14-2023, 08:45 PM   #15
LancevanceZLE

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowjive View Post
Received, thanks. Will gather up a few more orders and send in for the production run. I just didn't want to have $1k worth of bushing sitting at the house without knowing the demand. I doubt it, but will also see if the local Tampa Chevy dealers have any interest. That's my ultimate goal, to get them to do the right thing and replace the bushing instead of the entire shifter. They charge that stupid $200 diagnostic fee too when they absolutely know what it is and make you wait for hours.

Will keep you updated on timing. I expect to place the mfg order on Dec 12th. In the meantime I'll throw the car on a lift and make an overview video on how to install.

Update: 1/1/2023 - Happy New Year everyone. Orders received through December officially shipped and I have a few more sets currently in inventory. I got to the auto shop and video'd the overview of installation. Hope to hear some feedback from others on how they like the hardware after their install. Thanks
Do.you have TR6060 bushings for the V8 Camaros?
LancevanceZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 04:52 PM   #16
Mellowjive

Drives: '18 RS 2LT, V6 M6, NPP, CAI, Brembo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancevanceZLE View Post
Do.you have TR6060 bushings for the V8 Camaros?
Sorry, missed this post on next page. No, I haven't really heard the TR6060 having a problem on the 2SS. I also saw some items already existed with hurst or on ebay. Maybe something like this? https://core-shifters.com/products/s...ant=8018869379

Let me know if you can't find anything on the camaro boards or through other research you do. I'm not entirely clear which part you think it is though... the stem under the shifter, the shifter mounts, or this "cup" one that connects the linkage.
Mellowjive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shifter, tr3160, transmission, transmission help