#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 12-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #267
tzwilliam

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty88 View Post
Not sure what the definition of "Good" is for you BUT see link below. I took these awhile ago when I received/installed mine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnbAkrUFKjZ/

Since the install, I've personally seen a drop in road trash slung across my car. I also wrapped mine in Carbon Fiber prior to install.
thanks for posting
tzwilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:25 PM   #268
99BLKBRD

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Mosaic Black A10
Bump

Last edited by 99BLKBRD; 12-09-2018 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Nm
99BLKBRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:16 PM   #269
Mcardenal

Drives: 2018 Nightfall Gray Metalic ZL1 A10
Any updates? Just want to make sure I keep this thread on everyone's radar that committed to the splash guards.
Its Christmas/Hanukah...…..treat yourself ;-)
Mcardenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:22 PM   #270
Mcardenal

Hey fellow FL ZL1 owners...…..Lets represent and help plug in some slots on this commitment.

I'm talking to you;

Gunkk
andes101
onefastride
MValdez17

Your SFLA ZL1 community needs you ;-)
Old 12-11-2018, 07:27 PM   #271
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
This seems to have hit a wall? What happen to ALL the interest??
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

meSSohappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:30 PM   #272
7LitreC5

Drives: 18 Tahoe RST, 19 Z06
I was wondering the same.
7LitreC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:24 PM   #273
DANACO

Drives: 18 ZL1
Turning out to be a sham, not surprising give there was no required monetary investment up front, I should have known better.
We’ll it was good for ACS as they’ve unloaded some inventory without any real obligation to see this deal thru. Oh well, live and learn....disappointing non the less.
DANACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #274
99BLKBRD

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Mosaic Black A10
I don’t think it’s a sham. Mr. Taverna was explicit that he needed so many buyers for the front guards before he starts design and tooling for the rear. MeSSohappy has done an excellent job of negotiating this transaction. Posted link shows the fronts were $200 and yet everyone still wanted on the list. Mr. Taverna even knocks $20 off. Yes, $180 is fairly expensive but they’re quality pieces and fits/looks great.

The required number of purchases haven’t been met because people claiming they wanted them aren’t following through with their end of the bargain. People paid up to $70,000 for a car...claim they want the guards...wanted on the list to have the guards made. Then freak out about $200.
99BLKBRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:08 PM   #275
Torquem
Bannable

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99BLKBRD View Post
The required number of purchases haven’t been met because people claiming they wanted them aren’t following through with their end of the bargain. People paid up to $70,000 for a car...claim they want the guards...wanted on the list to have the guards made. Then freak out about $200.
^^^^^ This... And it may end up screwing the people that did go through with it.

People suck

2017 ZL1 A10 - Hyper Blue Metallic
Rotofab CAI, TM ported TB, AWE non res touring catback with PLP's
Torquem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #276
Mcardenal

Quote:
I don’t think it’s a sham. Mr. Taverna was explicit that he needed so many buyers for the front guards before he starts design and tooling for the rear. MeSSohappy has done an excellent job of negotiating this transaction. Posted link shows the fronts were $200 and yet everyone still wanted on the list. Mr. Taverna even knocks $20 off. Yes, $180 is fairly expensive but they’re quality pieces and fits/looks great.

I don't think its a sham at all. It was pretty clear before i put 1 cent into the fronts that the rears were going to be dependent on the outcome of how many bought in.
Plan B might be if Mr. Taverna would still go through with it and maybe just raise the price a little??
Old 12-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #277
JSAVILLE

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Vert. A10
I've already purchased the Fronts. I hope they follow thru and build the rears. That's like having a car without rear tires... I don't understand why they wouldn't automatically offer them as a set...
JSAVILLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:04 AM   #278
meSSohappy

Definitely not a sham. ACS is a reputable company with great products. As mentioned above, this was an interest list. The interest was there. I made a proposal to ACS. They set the terms. People didn't step up.
ACS has sent me preliminary design sketches of the rears. AND as he stated, when we get 35 peeps committed, we will have the rears within 8 weeks for a discount. will they make them anyway...who knows? Get on the bandwagon and lets see this through.
I have my fronts already...but I have not installed them. I am waiting for the rears as I think the car will look off balance and silly without the match pair.
I am currently running the ZL1 ADDONS flaps and they suck big time. Terrible fitment. I had to make my own spacers as the supplied ones did not work. There is no other alternative for me.

Lets make this happen guys.
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Last edited by meSSohappy; 12-13-2018 at 11:52 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:50 PM   #279
meSSohappy

Quote:

Thank you for summarizing this in a nut shell....and the kind words. Step up folks...lets get this done

I had considered PMing everyone on the list but just don't have the time.
I am hopeful some folks are just too busy too respond and still want them.

If you are not interested for any reason, PM me so I can remove you from the list...no shame. At some point I will have to contact ACS and tell them its a no go....and hopefully they will still make the rears. Although I'm sure the discount will no longer apply IF they decide to proceed.

Counting on our fellow Camaro peeps to follow through !

Old 12-14-2018, 07:11 AM   #280
2ltrgsr
AXLERODZL1

Drives: 2019 Riverside blue ZL1 Camaro
Please put me down on the list.
Just ordered mine!
2ltrgsr is offline   Reply With Quote