Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #15
greg_74

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob2the2nd View Post
the first picture posted is the closest of any of them. the best way to describe the seats is.. not vibrant. the later pictures its red/deep/rich thats not what it looks like. they are very classy seats, they arent my interior is red/orange and this car is going to kick your ass.
I'm going to have to disagree with that. I definately think it looked good, wouldn't be something I ordered, but I wouldn't say it was really "classy" but I see some people are going to see it different ways. Its not real bold and in your face red but you notice it.

2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS #7590
345 HP Package, LPP Headers and ORY, GMMG, SLP CAI and Smooth Bellows, PHB, Chrome TTM's
greg_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #16
Camaroman_99

Drives: 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I think it would look great with a black car(exterior).
Old 03-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #17
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Pics are deceiving b/c of difference monitors, different cameras etc. Hell they probably used different shades of orange between the car at Indy vs. the few that are circling the shows. There's some good pics I took of the IO interior in the below thread. It's definately orange. Not as florescent as hunter organge, but I would not say that it is red. Look at the picture of the rear seat. That seems to show it best IMHO.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13428

I just wish you could get the black leather interior with the orange stiching only (no orange leather). I wonder how much it would cost me to have that done.

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #18
greg_74

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCamaro View Post
Pics are deceiving b/c of difference monitors, different cameras etc. Hell they probably used different shades of orange between the car at Indy vs. the few that are circling the shows. There's some good pics I took of the IO interior in the below thread. It's definately orange. Not as florescent as hunter organge, but I would not say that it is red. Look at the picture of the rear seat. That seems to show it best IMHO.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13428

I just wish you could get the black leather interior with the orange stiching only (no orange leather). I wonder how much it would cost me to have that done.
Thats a possibilty with the different shade between the Indy one that I saw and other other closer to production ones. Also, I like that black leather with orange stiching or even red to like match the badging on a black SS.

2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS #7590
345 HP Package, LPP Headers and ORY, GMMG, SLP CAI and Smooth Bellows, PHB, Chrome TTM's
greg_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #19
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
It's like victory red which is hard to photo property. It likes to go from orange to red.

It looks really nice.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #20
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
It looks like the color of tomato soup.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #21
lakestar

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I was wondering if the orange across the dash will be gone now that ABL is gone from the dash, or if it will stay and just not be lit?
Black Hood and Hockey Stripes
Polished Aluminum Wheels
Orange Engine Cover
lakestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #22
dbotsfordtat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
I had the black exterior w/IO interior but got scared and changed it to blue/black. I wish I could see it in person, fear it will feel like carrot top is riding shotgun all the time.
dbotsfordtat is offline   Reply With Quote