Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 06-15-2023, 08:34 AM   #1
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
REMINDER: Today is the first day of 2024 ordering.

If you have a 2023 order at 1100 status, call your dealer and ask them to resubmit the order as a 2024.

Any 2023 order at 1100 status WILL NOT automatically carry over to a 2024.

The dealer MUST RESUBMIT the order for 2024.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 08:36 AM   #2
mbnwa

Drives: 18 NGM ZL1 1LE
It also seems so far, that collector editions can not be submitted while non-collector editions can be submitted. (as of 9:30AM ET)
17' Camaro 2SS A8 Vert Upgrades: Pray MSD IM/95mm TB/E85/Tune / Roto-fab CAI / GM Dark Taillights / LED Turn's with VLED Resisters / LED Reverse Lights / JWM Side Markers / Factory UQT PDR (CTS-V) / BMR DSL, MM010 / TSP 1 7/8 / Front Camera / Eyebrow Harness / Elite Engineering E2-X / AEM Wideband with Aeroforce single pod / HD Radio / OnStar Delete / RPM Roll Bar
mbnwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 08:44 AM   #3
GearheadSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbnwa View Post
It also seems so far, that collector editions can not be submitted while non-collector editions can be submitted. (as of 9:30AM ET)
Not true. I've already submitted 10 CE preliminary orders.
Old 06-15-2023, 08:47 AM   #4
mbnwa

Interesting two dealers I have been working with are claiming they can not submit my order if it has the Z4B RPO code, if they remove the code it submits, they claim they talked to their GM rep who said orders for the collector edition can not be submitted currently.
17' Camaro 2SS A8 Vert Upgrades: Pray MSD IM/95mm TB/E85/Tune / Roto-fab CAI / GM Dark Taillights / LED Turn's with VLED Resisters / LED Reverse Lights / JWM Side Markers / Factory UQT PDR (CTS-V) / BMR DSL, MM010 / TSP 1 7/8 / Front Camera / Eyebrow Harness / Elite Engineering E2-X / AEM Wideband with Aeroforce single pod / HD Radio / OnStar Delete / RPM Roll Bar
Old 06-15-2023, 08:56 AM   #5
GearheadSS

Quote:
Interesting two dealers I have been working with are claiming they can not submit my order if it has the Z4B RPO code, if they remove the code it submits, they claim they talked to their GM rep who said orders for the collector edition can not be submitted currently.

Old 06-15-2023, 09:04 AM   #6
mbnwa

So I do see a difference in the order they tried to submit for me vs your examples above.

Last edited by mbnwa; 06-15-2023 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-15-2023, 09:07 AM   #7
split_bumper

Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
The online order configurator is still showing 2023's. Maybe will update to the 2024's tomorrow?
Is there any benefit to getting an order in right away vs a week from now? Being that allocations don't start until the 29th, we have a 2 week window to get an order submitted? Is there such thing as priority orders based on who got an order in first dealer ship to dealership? I understand the only thing within your dealer would be your place in line relative to other customers ordering the same thing.
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 09:19 AM   #8
mbnwa

So submitting with Retail Stock did not allow the order to hit; not sure if GM is limiting what dealers can submit an order.
Old 06-15-2023, 09:30 AM   #9
98ss1le

Drives: 98SS1LE, 02EBZ06
Will there be a price increase for the V8 Camaros in 2024 similar to the increase that occurred from 2022 to 2023? I think that increase was around $2800 if my brain is correct. I saw in the GM press release that the 1LT base price will jump from a 2023 cost of $29,995 to $32,995 for 2024.
98ss1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 12:20 PM   #10
mbnwa

EDIT: THE BELOW IS MISINFORMATION FROM THE GM REP; SEE POST 13 FOR WHY MY ORDER WAS FAILING...

The latest information regarding my order submission, I was advised by my dealer from his rep at GM that if you are unable to get an order submitted that you would not be selected for an allocation; behind the scenes, it seems GM may have already favored some dealerships for allocations while locking out others even though allocations are two weeks out.

This seems consistent as a few other dealers I called stated they also are getting errors submitting with the collector edition package.

Again this is what the dealership is telling me; if someone here is from GM, I would love to understand if that's accurate.

Last edited by mbnwa; 06-15-2023 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-15-2023, 01:08 PM   #11
split_bumper

Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Quote:
The latest information regarding my order submission, I was advised by my dealer from his rep at GM that if you are unable to get an order submitted that you would not be selected for an allocation; behind the scenes, it seems GM may have already favored some dealerships for allocations while locking out others even though allocations are two weeks out.

This seems consistent as a few other dealers I called stated they also are getting errors submitting with the collector edition package.

Again this is what the dealership is telling me; if someone here is from GM, I would love to understand if that's accurate.

Are we seeing this problem just for CE orders? Or any ZL1 order. Could be a tell tail way to find out what dealers are actually going to be allocated a ZL1, CE or not. Saves me waiting for an allocation from a specific dealer, just try and place an order and if it doesn't go through I know not to worry about being on contact with that dealer anymore.

I am looking to order a ZL1 Coupe M6 non 1LE Radiant red. Been in contacts with 4 dealers who had allocations last year. Ready to send over info was just waiting for a builder to launch so I could verify all options.
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 01:14 PM   #12
NovaSS4spdFan

Drives: 2024 2SS vert w/M6 & Dual Mode. Red
Dealer put in my order 4 weeks ago for an LT-1 Vert. Order wasn't picked up (expected that), so they're submitting a totally new order today for a 2024 2SS Vert, 6 spd, dual mode, red with adrenaline red gut.
Yowza.
Wonder how long the dealer will need to get some idea of status ?
NovaSS4spdFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 01:55 PM   #13
mbnwa

Wow, ok, today has been an interesting day, so it seems that the dealer's GM rep is rather useless; the one code that stopped the entire order is the dealer did not add R6J <- This code is REQUIRED to get the order to process without this code it will fail as my order has been doing all morning.

After the code was added, it was accepted with 1100 status... It has only taken about 50 phone calls and 7 hours of my life to track down this missing code.
Old 06-15-2023, 03:09 PM   #14
Palutz
Banned

Drives: 22 ZLE M6
Good luck to everyone trying to get a last year Camaro. I remember the process like it was yesterday. It’ll take a lot of patience for this model year for sure. It’s all worth it though!
Palutz is offline   Reply With Quote