Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack


Bigwormgraphix


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2016, 01:25 PM   #15
crankaholic

 
crankaholic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Putting this wheel on right now with a bit bigger tire...pics later today
Niche Targa Black/machined
Those are going to look great! Please post sizing info as well.
__________________
crankaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 01:47 PM   #16
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....
 
Glen e's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Join Date: May 2013
Location: /Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 10,049

Niche Targa machine face tint
20 x 9
20 x 10.5
Et 15 35 + 3mm spacer in rear
Nitto Invos 275/35/20. 295/35/20

Last edited by Glen e; 02-15-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:20 PM   #17
crankaholic

 
crankaholic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post

Niche Targa machine face tint
20 x 9
20 x 10.5
Et 15 35 + 3mm spacer in rear
Nitto 275/35/20
295/35/20
Looks great! That fit is perfect, don't even need to lower the car at that point. Thanks for the fit info
__________________
crankaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:44 PM   #18
drivingagain

 
drivingagain's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Tiger XCX,2016 Camaro 1SS,LBZ!
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 1,311
Looks really good Glen! I remember you telling me this time not going to do rims. LOL funny how it is so hard to resist. Although it looks really nice and I am sure you feel rewarded by the new look!
drivingagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:27 PM   #19
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....
 
Glen e's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Join Date: May 2013
Location: /Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 10,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingagain View Post
Looks really good Glen! I remember you telling me this time not going to do rims. LOL
I have a wicked case of "automotive ADD".....I fully admit it. Mods are my adoral....
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:37 PM   #20
GTIanZ28

 
Drives: 2016 V6 RS Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
I am researching these wheels in gloss powdercoat gunmetal - will use Ben at WeaponX, there is no one better...

What happened with these wheels Glenn? Was there an issue with the et?
__________________
Summit White 2LT RS V6 ZN2 NPP m6 khalihari interior. Order placed 9/26/15 - Picked up 12/17/15!
GTIanZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:43 PM   #21
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....
 
Glen e's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Join Date: May 2013
Location: /Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 10,049
No, but i found the niche wheels local in stock, and in person I like the design more than the 360 design, which was going to be several hundred more per wheel…there were 11 diff wheels that were evaluated before I made my decision. CarId.com had a good confgurator/database for chosing.

Last edited by Glen e; 02-15-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:56 PM   #22
CamaroATL
 
CamaroATL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Black 2SS + NPP + MRC
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
No, but i found the niche wheels local in stock, and in person I like the design more than the 360 design, which was going to be several hundred more per wheel…there were 11 diff wheels that were evaluated before I made my decision. CarId.com had a good confgurator/database for chosing.
nice wheels glen... I came across these on IG and like them alot, I believe they are the Giovanna Kilis wheels, but haven't been able to find information on the fitment yet...




I got my stock wheels done in matte black for now, seen below:

CamaroATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:14 PM   #23
BradfordCamaro
SABIO
 
BradfordCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Bradford, ON
Posts: 5,017
Very, very Nice.
__________________



BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:11 PM   #24
GTIanZ28

 
Drives: 2016 V6 RS Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroATL View Post
nice wheels glen... I came across these on IG and like them alot, I believe they are the Giovanna Kilis wheels, but haven't been able to find information on the fitment yet...




I got my stock wheels done in matte black for now, seen below:

Hold up a second.... Red running lights! I haven't seen anything on this mod! Where and how? Looks awesome!

Legalities? And what about doing the lower running lights?
__________________
Summit White 2LT RS V6 ZN2 NPP m6 khalihari interior. Order placed 9/26/15 - Picked up 12/17/15!
GTIanZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:23 PM   #25
CamaroATL
 
CamaroATL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Black 2SS + NPP + MRC
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIanZ28 View Post
Hold up a second.... Red running lights! I haven't seen anything on this mod! Where and how? Looks awesome!

Legalities? And what about doing the lower running lights?
You haven't seen anything on the mod yet because.. it's photoshop lol I wanted to see what it would look like.. but once a set comes out, i'm DEFINITELY making a move on it.
CamaroATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:18 AM   #26
CamaroATL
 
CamaroATL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Black 2SS + NPP + MRC
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 270
bump
CamaroATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:25 PM   #27
The Idiocracy
 
Drives: 2016 Black SS
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIanZ28 View Post
Hold up a second.... Red running lights! I haven't seen anything on this mod! Where and how? Looks awesome!

Legalities? And what about doing the lower running lights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroATL View Post
You haven't seen anything on the mod yet because.. it's photoshop lol I wanted to see what it would look like.. but once a set comes out, i'm DEFINITELY making a move on it.
You haven't seen anything because it is totally illegal. It will not be a mod unfortunately because you would have to completely destroy the headlamp to get access to the board, then you'd have to replace the board with one with red LEDs. But it won't matter because the headlamps are destroyed.

That photo may or may not be a photoshop, but I know there is one set in existence...I ordered them that way for the show car group, for the BLACK Sema car. Looks awesome. If it were possible, I'd definitely make it switchable from white to red and tie that switch to the nitrous master switch.

That would be badass!!
The Idiocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #28
crankaholic

 
crankaholic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Idiocracy View Post
You haven't seen anything because it is totally illegal. It will not be a mod unfortunately because you would have to completely destroy the headlamp to get access to the board, then you'd have to replace the board with one with red LEDs. But it won't matter because the headlamps are destroyed.

That photo may or may not be a photoshop, but I know there is one set in existence...I ordered them that way for the show car group, for the BLACK Sema car. Looks awesome. If it were possible, I'd definitely make it switchable from white to red and tie that switch to the nitrous master switch.

That would be badass!!

I'm not sure about the legality or ease of install (probably just a new headlight unit, non-DOT approved)... but I've seen plenty of cars with different colored running lights (and headlights).
__________________
crankaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.