Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-14-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
maharvey2

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS
Price drop: 2014 Camaro 1SS w/ Hennessey HPE550 Package, 8K miles

Update: After a little more looking around I think I might be a little high. Lowered to $38K OBO. Feedback welcome!

I've spent the last 1.5 years loving this car, but I might be looking to get another toy to play with and I don't have room for all of them. I'm on the fence as it is so it'd have to go to the right buyer.

This is a 2014 1SS manual with the HPE550 package installed from Hennessey. Currently has a little over 8,100 miles. I did the install about a year ago and sent the car down to Texas to be professionally installed by the company. I have all certification and documentation associated with the upgrade. They sent back all OEM parts with the car, so I would obviously include those as well.

The package includes:
-Performance camshaft with 3-bolt gearing (I do not have the specs as they wouldn't release them)
-Ported cylinder heads
-Long tube SS headers
-High flow cats
-160F T-stat
-CAI (K&N)
-Upgraded valvetrain
-Hennessey floormats (for whatever that's worth)

In addition to the performance package, I also had the following installed (not via Hennessey):
-4-point SCCA-legal RPM bolt-in rollbar, powdercoated in black
-Elite E2 catch can and clean side air/oil separator
-Borla S-type axle-back exhaust
-White indy stripes
-Clear bra over the stripes up to the hood. This was to protect the stripes from getting rock chips and exposing the black paint underneath.
-Front rock guards
-Black window tint
-Rubber winter floor mats

My goal for this build was a performance street car, and has never been raced or tracked. I have all documentation and certification for the engine upgrades.

I also have all service documents back to when I bought the car. A little over a year ago I had a gouge in the front fascia on the bottom of the driver's side. The area was ground down and the whole bumper was repainted, so it looks brand new. No other damage happened to the car.

The car has been kept covered in a heated and cooled garage. There are no blemishes, dents, or scratches, other than a few (barely noticeable) rock chips in the front and by the gills. It has never been purposely driven in the rain or snow (got caught twice in the rain earlier this year, wasn't happy about it).

The car drives beautifully and is plenty loud with the upgrades. The car does shake a bit at idle, but it is definitely drivable on the street.

Car is fully paid off with title in hand.

I've had a blast with this car and hope it goes to someone who will care for it and drive it. At this point, since I haven't been able to find a good source of estimating, I'd like to get $38K OBO.

Since I've only used my account for browsing the awesome forum threads here, I may not be able to send PM's. Please feel free to contact me via email at maharvey2@gmail.com. I'm located in Overland Park, KS. I'd be happy to ship at the buyer's expense. Serious offers only, please.

Mike
Attached Images

Last edited by maharvey2; 09-21-2015 at 12:41 PM.
maharvey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:26 PM   #2
maharvey2

Idle Video

Also wanted to upload a video of it idling from when it got delivered back to me almost a year ago. It's got a choppy idle, but definitely not too obnoxious (and no, that wasn't me who stalled the car on the platform).

(sorry for the bad quality, phone videos never turn out too great for me. hopefully it gets the point across)

I'd also greatly appreciate any advice! Thanks!
Old 09-21-2015, 12:38 PM   #3
maharvey2

Bump for price drop: $36.5k

I've pretty much made my decision to sell and have been in talks with a dealer and might end up going that route soon if I don't get any feedback. Thanks!

Tags
1ss, hennessey, hpe, roll bar