Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 08-27-2019, 03:58 PM   #29
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8One2 View Post
I used to frequent G8Board, but i stopped because for 1 I no longer own a G8 and secondly, there seemed to be a few too many keyboard warriors that knew everything. Reminded me of my teen son who wanted to argue just to argue with nonsense that made no sense. I've got better things to do with my time lol
Oh come on! You gotta be full of it! No way are there too many keyboard warriors on any website!

I hear ya. There's a lot of "I know it all even if I really don't" going on out there. I have some family like that as well and even though they have no idea what they're talking about, they want to be part of the conversation. It just gets frustrating when you try to correct something that they're telling you is gospel and they fight you the entire way.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:20 PM   #30
G8One2

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
I'm a mechanic by trade and I build prototype engines for Ford. I only ever try to give my opinion, which is in fact, based on 20+ years experience as a mechanic. I don't pretend to know everything, but a lot of others sure do. It seems the more you know, the more you realize you don't know. So when people want to argue I just exit the conversation
G8One2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 12:46 PM   #31
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Good for you. Retirement rocks!

As for the site, it seems to be getting even worse lately. There were at least a few threads you could count on getting a response on, but not so much anymore.
Wow, Ruby, obviously, you were quite active here once upon a time! I'm thinking this nearly 5 posts per day average happened some time ago.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:13 PM   #32
prod

Drives: HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
In fact, it would be nice to have it on a thumb drive or something. Just in case it dies completely someday.

I’m going to retire in 25 months (but who’s counting?) and plan to ride my 5th into the sunset.
This is true.
I used to frequent a Cobalt forum. When the guy in charge sold his car the whole thing vanished, with years of content, in spite of other forum members offering to take it on.
prod is offline   Reply With Quote