Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings


Emblempros


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2021, 12:55 PM   #1
SS22
 
SS22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alaska
Posts: 505
Official 2022 Rapid Blue Camaro

Coming in 2022.
Attached Images
   

Last edited by SS22; 02-12-2021 at 01:01 PM. Reason: delete
SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 09:08 AM   #2
Zapote21
Tampa Bay Camaros
 
Zapote21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 Shock 2SS, 2020 Bolt EV
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 855
Absolutely love it!!
__________________
Zapote21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 02:04 PM   #3
WolfBlues
 
Drives: 2020 Riverside Blue Camaro LT1
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: PA
Posts: 19
Awesome! I kind of wish I would have waited for this color!
__________________
2020 Riverside Blue Metallic LT1 Auto
WolfBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 02:55 PM   #4
Hitman84
 
Hitman84's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger GT AWD
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 673
Wonder what the odds are of seeing a similar color interior for the camaro. They did it for the corvette....

Last edited by Hitman84; 03-15-2021 at 05:22 PM.
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 05:00 PM   #5
mattmaybloom91
 
mattmaybloom91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2ss
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: NY
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
Wonder what the odds are of seeing a similar color interior for the camaro. They did it for the corvette....
That would be sick!!
mattmaybloom91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:49 AM   #6
GearheadSS
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 SS 1LE/69 Chevelle
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greenville, Tx
Posts: 3,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
Wonder what the odds are of seeing a similar color interior for the camaro. They did it for the corvette....
Zero. The only interior color change for 2022 is the deletion of Kalahari.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 12:35 PM   #7
The Maverick
 
The Maverick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2021 3LT RS replacing a 2016 1LT RS
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Somewhere in the Kalahari (interior), California
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Zero. The only interior color change for 2022 is the deletion of Kalahari.
Glad I didn't wait for '22, otherwise I would have missed out on Kalahari in addition to having missed out on Rally Green when my '20 order got COVID KO'ed in March 2020... that would have been a great combo.

While we are waiting on the Rapid Blue Camaros, here is a C8 soaking up the sun at the local dealership. I stopped to take this snapshot when I was picking up parts last weekend.
Attached Images
 
The Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 12:47 PM   #8
GearheadSS
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 SS 1LE/69 Chevelle
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greenville, Tx
Posts: 3,707
I'm ready to see it on Camaro in person. Still don't think I could ever buy it but I'm sure it will look good on 1LE. The more I see the C8 in Rapid Blue in person, the more I don't like it. I just sold and delivered this one yesterday. Love the interior.


GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 03:11 PM   #9
Zapote21
Tampa Bay Camaros
 
Zapote21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 Shock 2SS, 2020 Bolt EV
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 855
Stunning. Love that color and the matching interior
__________________
Zapote21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:14 PM   #10
SS22
 
SS22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alaska
Posts: 505
Bad news for anyone who wanted the rapid blue on a lower trim. Looks like its exclusive to 2SS and Zl1.

I'm a bit surprised its not available on the V8 LT1 and Higher.

It would look great on an LT1.

See Below:

New Features

(GCF) Vivid Orange Metallic exterior color (extra cost)
(GMO) Rapid Blue exterior color (extra cost)
(BCD) Performance copper-free brake system, includes (J6H) Brembo 6-piston front and 4-piston rear, performance brakes; Required for Ship-to states of CA and WA on SS and ZL1 models
(PDP) Design Package 3

Changes

(PDL) Wild Cherry Design Package 1 name changes to Design Package 1 and is now available with exterior colors (GCF) Vivid Orange Metallic and (GMO) Rapid Blue
(PDN) Wild Cherry Design Package 2 name changes to Design Package 2, is now available with exterior colors (GCF) Vivid Orange Metallic and (GMO) Rapid Blue and is not available on 1LT, LT1 and 1SS
SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 04:21 PM   #11
Hitman84
 
Hitman84's Avatar
 
Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger GT AWD
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS22 View Post
Bad news for anyone who wanted the rapid blue on a lower trim. Looks like its exclusive to 2SS and Zl1.

I'm a bit surprised its not available on the V8 LT1 and Higher.

It would look great on an LT1.

See Below:

New Features

(GCF) Vivid Orange Metallic exterior color (extra cost)
(GMO) Rapid Blue exterior color (extra cost)
(BCD) Performance copper-free brake system, includes (J6H) Brembo 6-piston front and 4-piston rear, performance brakes; Required for Ship-to states of CA and WA on SS and ZL1 models
(PDP) Design Package 3

Changes

(PDL) Wild Cherry Design Package 1 name changes to Design Package 1 and is now available with exterior colors (GCF) Vivid Orange Metallic and (GMO) Rapid Blue
(PDN) Wild Cherry Design Package 2 name changes to Design Package 2, is now available with exterior colors (GCF) Vivid Orange Metallic and (GMO) Rapid Blue and is not available on 1LT, LT1 and 1SS
The way that reads the design package is only available on 2lt, 3lt and 2ss, not the color.

Last edited by Hitman84; 04-06-2021 at 04:37 PM.
Hitman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 11:39 AM   #12
SS22
 
SS22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alaska
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
The way that reads the design package is only available on 2lt, 3lt and 2ss, not the color.
Oh yeah, I hope you are right. Time will tell.
SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 02:01 PM   #13
GearheadSS
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 15 SS 1LE/69 Chevelle
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greenville, Tx
Posts: 3,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS22 View Post
Oh yeah, I hope you are right. Time will tell.
It's available on all trim levels.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 05:27 PM   #14
HyperBlue1SS
 
HyperBlue1SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Northeast Kansas
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
It's available on all trim levels.
From my interpretation it is just not available on all models with "Design Package 2" Pure speculation on my part however!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
The way that reads the design package is only available on 2lt, 3lt and 2ss, not the color.
I assume the color is available just not with "lesser trim model" packages.
__________________

Z28 Replicas / Solo Axleback Exhaust/ Street Scene Front Splitter / Diode Dynamics Smoked LED Side Markers / OEM Smoked Tail & Third Brake Lights / OEM Illuminated Door Sills / OEM ZL1 Side Skirts / OEM Black Badges / Katzkin Leather / 20% Tint

Last edited by HyperBlue1SS; 04-07-2021 at 08:10 PM.
HyperBlue1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.