Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

Phastek Performance

Old 07-01-2019, 03:17 PM   #1
mrc54

Drives: SS1 convertible
GM windscreen

Thinking about buying the GM windscreen and have two questions. Can the top go up with the screen in place? When it is all folded up and in it's pouch, will it fit under the folded top in the trunk? Thanks in advance.
mrc54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:17 PM   #2
c4racer

Drives: 2016 SS Convertible
Yes - I leave mine in place and up all the time, even when top is up. Blocks vision slightly but I rarely drive mine w/ the top up.

It folds pretty small - I would say it would fit in the trunk with top down. And for sure would fit with top up. Only reason to remove it with top down is for passengers in the rear seat. Which is pretty crazy unless they are small children or for short distances.
c4racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:35 PM   #3
17rsvert

Drives: 2017 HBM 2LT RS Convertible V6 A8
Top goes up and down with the windscreen in place. I can reach behind me while driving and move the vertical section down flat and lift it back up easily. It folds in "half" twice and can be stored in its zippered pouch under the retracted top with plenty of room. It's a little pricey, but makes a huge difference at highway speeds, especially with the windows up.
17rsvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:34 PM   #4
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17rsvert View Post
Top goes up and down with the windscreen in place. I can reach behind me while driving and move the vertical section down flat and lift it back up easily. It folds in "half" twice and can be stored in its zippered pouch under the retracted top with plenty of room. It's a little pricey, but makes a huge difference at highway speeds, especially with the windows up.

This...

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 12:48 AM   #5
CamaroSS50

Drives: 2017 Camaro Convertible SS Fifty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrc54 View Post
Thinking about buying the GM windscreen and have two questions. Can the top go up with the screen in place? When it is all folded up and in it's pouch, will it fit under the folded top in the trunk? Thanks in advance.
Yes & Yes

CamaroSS50 is offline   Reply With Quote