Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > 4-Cylinder - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

AWE Tuning

Old 07-31-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
VinceK

Drives: 2019 6.2L V8 SS
Selling TurboBay Stage 2 Turbo

Looking to sell Turbo Bay Stage 2 Turbo - never been used, item will be shipped directly from vendor if a buyer is found quickly enough.

Long story short - I have had the order in for several weeks and during this time I upgraded to an SS Camaro, leaving my girlfriend to drive the 2.0T LTG. We have no reason to add this turbo to the vehicle since it is just her commuter car, so looking to resell it for as low of a hit as possible...

Paid $75 for the high temp black ceramic coating on it - sell price on their site with this option is $1170 (removes the $100 coupon to add this additional bit) - but I am willing to sell it for $1000 even.

I've been informed it has about 1-2 weeks on it still (has been 6 weeks since my initial ordering date) - though we can organize shipping directly from the vendor if a buyer is found quickly enough. Drastically shaves off production time for the interested buyer and you won't have to worry about returning a core.

Let me know if you are interested. Price isn't super negotiable at this point since I'll actually also be losing out on my core return refund no matter what, and I had to pay taxes on it due to living in FL.

Thanks.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:06 PM   #2
Aviadtz

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 50th
Interested, shoot me up on aviad.tz@hotmail.com or PM here.
Aviadtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:40 PM   #3
VinceK

Hey guys - bumping this thread. Turbo is finally in my possession - took about 32 weeks to get it delivered.

Will still part ways with it for $1000 even plus whatever it costs to ship it to you (I'll get a UPS quote before finalizing the sale and relay to you). Saves you a tremendous amount of time vs. waiting for Turbo Bay to build yours.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:29 PM   #4
Maroman17

Drives: Krypton green
Any pictures you can dm me
Maroman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 02:02 AM   #5
VinceK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroman17 View Post
Any pictures you can dm me
Messaged.

Bumping, this is still available for sale.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:43 PM   #6
VinceK

Bumping, this is still available for sale. Willing to part ways with it for $800 at this point. It's the most expensive paperweight in my house.

Would prefer an in person exchange with someone who lives in Florida rather than shipping it.