Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 09-06-2017, 09:21 AM   #15
pinoyscorpion951

Drives: 2016 Bright Yellow 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick3 View Post
Hit up Accelerated Racing Solutions in Rancho Cucamonga. They are nice peeps and did the header install on my car. Did an excellent job and had great CS. Highly recommend Brandon and Tianna over there... They are on Facebook, just look them up and message them see what they can do for you. I can tell you cost wise they were much cheaper...
Accelerated will take care of you for sure. I had my headers and tune done there also and it wasn't close to the price you price you mentioned ($1400). They had me taken care of in 4 hours including tune and the work was top notch. You will wind up saving a whole lot of money even though the drive is about 45 minutes longer than CMS. If you have the secondary cat delete, there may be some fabrication work required but no worries as there is an exhaust shop a few bays down.
pinoyscorpion951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #16
marknagy13
Markoon13

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyscorpion951 View Post
Accelerated will take care of you for sure. I had my headers and tune done there also and it wasn't close to the price you price you mentioned ($1400). They had me taken care of in 4 hours including tune and the work was top notch. You will wind up saving a whole lot of money even though the drive is about 45 minutes longer than CMS. If you have the secondary cat delete, there may be some fabrication work required but no worries as there is an exhaust shop a few bays down.
If you don't mind saying, how much was the install and tune each? If you do, can you PM me?
Old 09-06-2017, 10:53 AM   #17
pinoyscorpion951

Drives: 2016 Bright Yellow 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknagy13 View Post
If you don't mind saying, how much was the install and tune each? If you do, can you PM me?
PM sent
pinoyscorpion951 is offline   Reply With Quote