Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

AWE Tuning

Old 03-27-2020, 10:42 AM   #1
Chonchi90

Drives: SS 2017 MBRP Axle back
Random misfiring blinking CEL and Stabiltrack message

I was waiting in line at the drive thru when i got a Stabiltrack pop up along with a CEL turned off my car and back on and it was still there. I put it into first and dropped rpms as i let off the clutch with little push on the gas almost stalled. Normally I can do this but because of ther rpms dropping i had to give it way more gas than normal. The CEL started blinking after a minute or so. After I got my food I pulled over and checked under the hood to see if there was anything loose. The car smelt like it was running hot but the temp gauge showed normal temps ( a little under the halfway mark is what it usually is) after I drove for about 15 mins home I disconnected my ground and let it sit for a minute and tried to start it back up. It tried to crank but failed I did hear the starter click. Tried it again and it cranked fine with no CEL or misfiring. Havent started it back up yet but was wondering if anyone has had the same issue. I did start misfiring around 26k miles and took it to the dealership, they said it was the injector timing and reset the computer and its been running fine since. Im at 43k miles now and just got back from a short deployment of around 3 months and it wasn't driven much while I was gone.
Chonchi90 is offline   Reply With Quote