Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-14-2017, 05:28 PM   #1
FunkedOut

Drives: Black 2010 SS
Thumbs up Ridetech

Ridetech has the best customer service ofanycompany I have ever dealt with in any industry. Big shout out to Ridetech, especially Chase Mundy.

Also, their coilovers for the Camaro is a very nice product.
I have had them for a while now, on and off the track. They truely handle both very well.

I just wanted to share with you guys some pics of the endlinks that ship with their coilovers for the front.

The silver, raw aluminum links are what came with them originally. They are solid performers, but can make a little noise. Any threads you may read about noise from Ridetech coilovers are due to these endlinks.

I read a thread where Ridetech had redesigned the endlinks to be quiet, so I. allen Chase and he set me up quick. I put these new black ones on today and they are OEM quiet. Absolutely no noise whatsoever.

The original links weren't bad at all. I hardly even noticed the noise but passengers would ask, what's that noise?
Any way, both sets are works of art and the new stuff looks like it's adjustable to boot! Scales coming in a couple weeks, so these came just in time.

Thanks again, Chase. Keep it up.
Attached Images

FunkedOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:23 PM   #2
Black_SS10
SomeguyK

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
I agree. Great customer service. They hooked me up with the new endings quick, fast, and no questions asked.
TMS 427, Dart iron Block, Forged assembly, Frankenstien heads, AGP TT 62/62 BB turbo's, AGP/Fore triple fuel system, Tilton clutch, Holley 1 7/8 shorties, Technostalgia tail lights,Oracle, Aeroforce, MGW shifter,Flowmaster, Pegasus subframe bushings,BMR trailing & toe arms,Z28 UCA bushings,Zl1 rear sway bar,Prothane,BMR,Goodridge brake lines,Ridetech HQ coilovers,3.91,Trutrac,billet caps,DSS axles,HE offest,built TR6060,1LE diffuser,Havoc spoiler,SSclones,20in MRR 017, Pirelli P Zero, Nitto NT555RII

More to come.
Black_SS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
Olddudesrule
Resident nomad

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1SS/1LE
Thanks for the post. Been trying to decide between Ridetech HQ's and other similar priced coil overs, and every little bit of information helps make the decision. If I wasn't tracking the car a bit, I wouldn't be as concerned about the choice...
2003 Z06
1965 FFR Cobra
2012 Nissan 370Z

ADM LSA Stage II, Roto-Fab CAI, Kooks LTH/HFC's, Phastek CC, ported TB, Mishimoto radiator and oil cooler, BC Racing ER Series CO's, JPSS 32mm Black Magic rear bar, JPSS front inserts, R1 Concepts Premier slotted rotors/Goodrich SS lines, Schroth ASM harness, MGW flatstick, Brey-Krause HB, Tuned by NicD, at Cordes Performance Racing.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With Quote