Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-04-2019, 01:49 PM   #57
Zzsteve

Drives: 2018 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFangz1100 View Post
Second this Steve Also, could you post a thread of the prototypes on Allens car?
as of right now, we are hoping to have them available early/mid June.

i dont really need to post a whole thread on allens prototype parts.....it has a 1 off header that we built in like 2014 for our Sema ATS. everything else is readily available on our website, or can be found easily (ZL1 fuel pump) it has lots of 'the first one' parts on it, but they are the same as final production.
Zzsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:04 PM   #58
AdamJT11

Drives: 2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Premium 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzsteve View Post

i dont really need to post a whole thread on allens prototype parts.....it has a 1 off header that we built in like 2014 for our Sema ATS. everything else is readily available on our website, or can be found easily (ZL1 fuel pump) it has lots of 'the first one' parts on it, but they are the same as final production.
Any chance you guys are willing to build more headers? Maybe not necessarily an off the shelf product but by special order if there arent plans to bring them to market.
AdamJT11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:29 PM   #59
Zzsteve

Drives: 2018 2SS
If the timing is right (if one of the fabricators has the time to tackle the project) and we had the car here, we could probably make that happen
Zzsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 06:26 PM   #60
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzsteve View Post

Gotcha,

the pics allen posted showed a few interesting pieces is why I asked Do you have a price for the Z54 yet?