Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #15
Epx998
|Engineer|

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay74 View Post
Mine is in and setup. I didnt notice a seat of the pants effect, but the logs do show the low side fuel pressure if holding better for sure. Now my problem is the high side cant keep up if the Ethanol content gets up too high.
What % E do you start seeing the drop at? I think says the ceiling for his setup/tunes is 60%.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:09 PM   #16
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay74 View Post
Mine is in and setup. I didnt notice a seat of the pants effect, but the logs do show the low side fuel pressure if holding better for sure. Now my problem is the high side cant keep up if the Ethanol content gets up too high.
I didn’t mean you would feel a difference because of the BAP exactly. On my setup, the low side was dropping pressure. After the bap that bottleneck was removed and it let me up the boost until I hit the next bottleneck . .which was a massive difference.

Running e60-70, after the BaP, LT4 fuel components and a cam, I was able to run up to 12 psi before the injectors tapped. Just over 800whp.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance

Last edited by Drsagacity; 05-05-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote