Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 04-27-2021, 06:20 AM   #1
Smokin19

Drives: 19' ZL1 A10, w/pdr
Tire shortage

Just ordered Michelin Ps4s thru Tirerack and was told fronts on back order till 6/5. The sales team actually called me 20 min after on line order, to make sure I read about the delay, good on them. Asked if I wanted rears sent, said yes, because did not want to miss out on the rears also. Might want to check on availability for the tires you want this season early.

Footnote: Been waiting 6 months for new windows on house, glass shortage. This covid crap is messing with alot of products.
BTR Stg II cam w/ 38% fuel lobe, ARH 2" headers into 3" w/cats, AWE Touring, Kong X port, Weapon X triple ht exchangers, NW 103, Rotofab big gulp, DSX lowside, TCM tune, BMR Lockout, Mustang dyno 720 rwhp, 634 rwtq on 93 pump.
Smokin19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 07:11 AM   #2
ZLE dude

Drives: '18 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin19 View Post
Just ordered Michelin Ps4s thru Tirerack and was told fronts on back order till 6/5. The sales team actually called me 20 min after on line order, to make sure I read about the delay, good on them. Asked if I wanted rears sent, said yes, because did not want to miss out on the rears also. Might want to check on availability for the tires you want this season early.

Footnote: Been waiting 6 months for new windows on house, glass shortage. This covid crap is messing with alot of products.
It's been that way for 6 months. Had a rear tire replaced through tire rack (road hazard coverage) and it took 9 weeks to receive the tire. Ordered in December, got it the last week of February. It's crazy!
2018 ZL1 1LE - Summit White, PDR, Rotofab CAI, 95mm TB, CSP 2" catless LT's, JMS Voltage Booster, AEM X-series WB, DSX flex fuel sensor, Banks Data Monster, Tuned by Ted Jannetty, 5% Tint, Blackvue DR900S-2CH, Diode Dynamics lighting, IGL Kenzo ceramic coating
ZLE dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 07:25 AM   #3
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Yep and it’s only going to get worse. I’m looking for a set of Goodyear GT 2s for my Silverado truck and Tire Rack has them back ordered.