Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-07-2020, 02:59 PM   #29
Zigg L1

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Garnet Red Tintcoat A10
I have the OEM Mosaic Black center stripe and hood insert. Was going to add a solid Mosaic black center stripe from the hood insert to the ground. Contemplating on how wide? Should I follow the body lines or keep it straight through the front. There was a person on here who was wicked good at photo shopping things like that. Not sure if the person is around the forum anymore??
Zigg L1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #30
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian ZL1 View Post
I agree one of the best stripe kits I have seen on a ZL1 SHE'Z 18...it really does enhance the look and it is tastefully done with the right color combination.

I have the Hyper Blue with the Sunroof...I am thinking silver for mine but not sure what the thin pin stripe on either side should be?

Appreciate the thumbs up Canadian ZL1. I wanted to accent her with a subtle, yet definitive color combination, and I think the silver / red are perfect for the Nightfall Grey. I'd like to tell you that it was a kit, but all the stripes were custom cut and placed by the guy that did my PPF. Overall, I'm very happy with his work and attention to detail.. both colors are from 3M, so I'll try to get then names if you'd like to look at them online or wherever you're going to. I recall the Red Fire Dragon and I think the it was a silver metallic, but I can't recall for sure. For your situation, even if you went with the metallic silver, adding a trim of carbon fiber or metallic black would give it a good look. As I mentioned you really can't go wrong. Whatever you decide, make sure to post pics.

Thanks brother..
SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:06 PM   #31
Canadian ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1, 1995 Trans Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHE'Z 18 View Post
Appreciate the thumbs up Canadian ZL1. I wanted to accent her with a subtle, yet definitive color combination, and I think the silver / red are perfect for the Nightfall Grey. I'd like to tell you that it was a kit, but all the stripes were custom cut and placed by the guy that did my PPF. Overall, I'm very happy with his work and attention to detail.. both colors are from 3M, so I'll try to get then names if you'd like to look at them online or wherever you're going to. I recall the Red Fire Dragon and I think the it was a silver metallic, but I can't recall for sure. For your situation, even if you went with the metallic silver, adding a trim of carbon fiber or metallic black would give it a good look. As I mentioned you really can't go wrong. Whatever you decide, make sure to post pics.

Thanks brother..

Well you nailed it my friend. I am surprised I have not seen more like yours. The good news is you are a special and a rare breed!

Yes I am sold on the metallic silver and I like your idea about the trim being carbon fiber or metallic black. It would be subtle but just enough to make a statement.

If I end up doing it I will be sure to post pics or I will send you a Private message. I will have shop that did my Ceramic Pro coating and Expel clear bra do the stripe job. I figured it was custom for sure and also figured it was 3M.

Stay tuned....