Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-28-2018, 08:38 AM   #29
GhostZL1
Account Suspended

Drives: ZL1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
I sold it, then backed out. Decided to keep it. The buyer still wants the car. haha. Says, whenever I'm ready to sell, he's ready to buy. I'm like, okay. Gonna continue to build.
If I put a deposit down on a car and then the guy backed out last second i would never do business with them again lol

Good luck! I'll be picking one up soon since they are hitting the 40's.
GhostZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:52 AM   #30
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZL1 View Post
If I put a deposit down on a car and then the guy backed out last second i would never do business with them again lol

Good luck! I'll be picking one up soon since they are hitting the 40's.

Well, technically, the car was never ready as we were trying to hammer down the tuning. It's still not ready anyways so. I wasn't going to sell the guy a car that wasn't going to hold the 800 hp that I claimed. So, there is that. We were in the middle of the doing the cam and porting when I put it up for sale. I didn't expect these tuning issues and I would of done the same to the next buyer.

Dude was in his 60's. I think he was beyond taking it personal. lol. But, I agree with you, I'd be pissed too. But, that's why I told him, look, its off the market, I ain't selling it but once I'm ready, you'll be the first. He was cool with it. Tis life. We both move on.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:48 AM   #31
GhostZL1
Account Suspended

Drives: ZL1?
Quote:
Well, technically, the car was never ready as we were trying to hammer down the tuning. It's still not ready anyways so. I wasn't going to sell the guy a car that wasn't going to hold the 800 hp that I claimed. So, there is that. We were in the middle of the doing the cam and porting when I put it up for sale. I didn't expect these tuning issues and I would of done the same to the next buyer.

Dude was in his 60's. I think he was beyond taking it personal. lol. But, I agree with you, I'd be pissed too. But, that's why I told him, look, its off the market, I ain't selling it but once I'm ready, you'll be the first. He was cool with it. Tis life. We both move on.
Gotcha. IMO there is nothing personal about it. It's just bad business ethics. In all my years of selling modifed cars/parts i've never done a buyer like that.
GhostZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 10:55 AM   #32
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostZL1 View Post
Gotcha. IMO there is nothing personal about it. It's just bad business ethics. In all my years of selling modifed cars/parts i've never done a buyer like that.

Well, I didn't do him any kind of way. We had tuning issues and I wasn't going to sell him the car with it being able to only hold 1 hit before heat set in.

If anything, i did him right.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:23 AM   #33
Want1

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
I sold it, then backed out. Decided to keep it. The buyer still wants the car. haha. Says, whenever I'm ready to sell, he's ready to buy. I'm like, okay. Gonna continue to build.
NICE!

Want1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:36 PM   #34
Chris Edwards

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:

Dude no offense but you sound like the biggest tool on this board
Chris Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote