#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

AWE Tuning

Old 08-25-2021, 11:44 AM   #29
clg82

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justcruising View Post
I have a 2SS i reset mine, don’t know if i had to but had access to diagnostic tool so i just did it as a precaution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomcustom View Post
I had mine reset as well.
How much did it cost to reset at the dealer? I am installing eibachs on my ZL1 this weekend and want to have this done as well.
Old 09-19-2023, 09:53 PM   #30
pontiaco1

Drives: 2018 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by John925 View Post
I have them. Love it
do you notice any diference while racing autoX after putting the Eibash?
pontiaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 10:51 PM   #31
JamesNoBrakes

Drives: 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiaco1 View Post
do you notice any diference while racing autoX after putting the Eibash?
My mod I'm considering for AutoX next year is 19" wheels with the similar profile section tires, which means the car would end up ~20mm lower. Bottomout is not a big concern, but lighter smaller wheels would make a huge difference (at this point with my standing in open class). Only for racing with RE71s.

2018 2SS 1LE
2023 Colorado ZR2
2022 Stinger GT-line AWD
JamesNoBrakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 06:48 AM   #32
pontiaco1

Drives: 2018 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
My mod I'm considering for AutoX next year is 19" wheels with the similar profile section tires, which means the car would end up ~20mm lower. Bottomout is not a big concern, but lighter smaller wheels would make a huge difference (at this point with my standing in open class). Only for racing with RE71s.
Ok, but do you remember if the Eigbach made any positive improvement over the stock springs??
pontiaco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 08:29 PM   #33
Briland_1LE

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS 1LE
I got the H&R lowering springs and I love it. The drop is spot on and the ride on track and on the street is better if you ask me. I go to Sebring and that's a really bumpy track. I would say the ride is just as firm but its less jarring.
Attached Images

Briland_1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 08:31 PM   #34
Briland_1LE

Also, I bought a diagnostic scan tool off Ebay to reset the magride which improved the damping after the drop.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:08 AM   #35
2020BLK1LE

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briland_1LE View Post
Also, I bought a diagnostic scan tool off Ebay to reset the magride which improved the damping after the drop.
Which scan tool did you buy? The dealership wants $550 to rest mines it’s including wheel alignment.
2020BLK1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 06:24 PM   #36
Briland_1LE

This thing is awesome. It can read any code on any control module, it can do resets of various things like mag ride or idle relearn, or all kinds of other functions. It can clear codes also. You can read data live off of the ECU like a datalogger and I think you can even export the readings to show a mechanic etc. I used that function to see if my O2 sensors were functioning properly because I got a code for them.
Attached Images

Old 09-21-2023, 06:58 PM   #37
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
This thing is awesome. It can read any code on any control module, it can do resets of various things like mag ride or idle relearn, or all kinds of other functions. It can clear codes also. You can read data live off of the ECU like a datalogger and I think you can even export the readings to show a mechanic etc. I used that function to see if my O2 sensors were functioning properly because I got a code for them.
Can you explain how the Mag Ride reset works on that device? Does your BCM need to be unlocked? Will resetting the Mag Ride with this void your warranty (would they even be able to tell?)

I have a stock 2020 2SS with Mag Ride, just put on 1LE wheel sizing and would like to possible put on lowering springs (I'd like to drop it an inch or 1.5").

I'd rather do resets myself vs. going to a dealer...

Any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 08:56 AM   #38
2020BLK1LE

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS 1Le
Quote:
Cool thanks 👍
2020BLK1LE is offline   Reply With Quote