Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 09-22-2021, 12:20 AM   #1
SpeedDemon77

Drives: Garnet Red 2017 2SS
Morimoto vs Helix Tailights

Hello, I am looking to purchase new taillights. I currently have the stock red 16-18 taillights. I definitely want something smoked, but also am looking to maybe get something sequential. I really like the Morimoto xb facelift taillights, but I fear they stick out FAR too much. Please if anyone has them post pictures or videos because there really aren't enough to make me a confident consumer. Second, I am looking to get the Helix sequential dark tail lamps. The issue I have with those is that there is no real definition of the light. It is a very minutely curved piece of plastic. There are plenty of source videos on the helix and I know they have both had their fair share of issues in the past, but from what I understand, all issues are now fixed. So please post why I'm stupid, why the ones you have are the best etc., etc. Thanks Guys!
SpeedDemon77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 07:49 PM   #2
ItsChristianInHD

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS 3.6L
I have the VLAND smoked taillights. One small gripe is they have a glitch or a lag when you brake and then signal. The third flash will hyper flash to catch up and then works fine after that.
Attached Images

ItsChristianInHD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
helix, morimoto, tailights