Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 10-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #43
Chazzz

Drives: 2018 1LT RS V6 A8 Convertible
I think a negotiated 8-10K off on a 2017 2SS is very realistic. Deals are out there so shop around to find a dealer that will get aggressive, even if they have to locate a car you want and DX it in. In my area at least one dealer is advertising a 2017 2SS for an honest 8K off of MSRP and that's before any qualifying incentives such as Chevy loyalty and any negotiating. As of today the better deals are actually on LT models as they have larger customer rebates, but there are large hidden factory incentives on all Camaros so my advice is shop around and deal hard!
Chazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:46 PM   #44
dyter19

Drives: 2005 Lincoln Navigator, 1966 "442"
I have to ask what dealership you refer to that has a 2ss for 8k off before any haggling. I will visit my dealers. 3 are local to see what they will offer but if they won't deal I will call the dealer near you and drive out there to buy it within a week or so. Feel free to PM me, anybody who has a good Chevy dealer near them. I don't mind driving to save a few thousand dollars.
dyter19 is offline   Reply With Quote