Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-07-2016, 01:01 PM   #1
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Thumbs up Improve appearance, performance, and sound, with one product!

I'm sure many of you have heard or read about the recently released Roto-fab CAI. But you may find yourself asking: why is a Roto-fab CAI worth looking in to?

There are many reasons people like the Roto-fab intake. Some like to de-clutter the engine bay, which can be done with our sound enhancer delete kit. Our delete kit calls for the removal of the entire sound enhancing tube and diaphragm, all the way back to the firewall!

Some want to gain horsepower with no tune and shave a couple tenths off their track time.

Many just like the appearance and ingenuity of our CAI system, with good reason.

We designed this system with performance gains as the deciding factor on most of our changes. However, the system looks awesome under the hood! And we are hearing great feedback from those who have installed it. In terms of appearance, performance, sound, and overall product quality, I really believe the Roto-fab CAI is the best addition available for a 2016 Camaro SS.

Below is a picture of the Roto-fab CAI with a dry air filter, red logo, and our sound tube delete option.

Roto-fab CAI, oiled filter, etched badge, sound tube accommodation

Please don't dismiss this system as a performance only mod. While it performs better than any intake I've seen available, you may find that it does wonders for your engine bay appearance as well.

I would be glad to answer any questions you may have about our intake, or just CAIs in general.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Michael

Last edited by Roto-fab 1; 09-07-2016 at 05:54 PM.
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote