Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 AM   #15
respawn

Drives: 2010 Syn Green LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docknock View Post
How can he fall on financial hardship and he just brought his Camaro? Also, did anyone sign a no refund sheet when they gave there deposit (i didnt)? I didnt even get a order sheet. The only thing I got was a receipt. I'm thinking about cancelling minds also but I don't want to lose 1000 bucks.
If he doesnt drive the new camaro to the dealership (instead has his relative or friend drive him) then how would they know he isnt in a "financial hardship" ??
respawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #16
CUPRA

Drives: '21 Bronco OBX/'18 Jeep GC Altitude
According to Eric Hall, when I ordered my Camaro, I was told that the deposit was completely refundable.

I would go and claim your deposit back.
CUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #17
manaya
INTERNET SALES

Drives: 2001 silverado
THAT DEALER SHOULD HAVE DEALER TRADED FOR THE CAMARO YOU WANTED AFTER YOURS WAS NOT BEING BUILT, WE DO THAT HERE AND I TRACK ALL MY ORDERS DAILY AND GIVE UPDATES TO MY CUSTOMERS, AND YOU CAN GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK HERE

MSRP FOR SOLD CAMARO ORDERS!
CALL ME ANYTIME, FOR ANY REASON!
THANK YOU,
MARK ANTHONY ANAYA
JOHN L. SULLIVAN CHEVROLET/SATURN
INTERNET SALES MANAGER
916-781-8212 FAX 916-782-2159
marka@chevyworld.com
manaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #18
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by manaya View Post
THAT DEALER SHOULD HAVE DEALER TRADED FOR THE CAMARO YOU WANTED AFTER YOURS WAS NOT BEING BUILT, WE DO THAT HERE AND I TRACK ALL MY ORDERS DAILY AND GIVE UPDATES TO MY CUSTOMERS, AND YOU CAN GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK HERE
You are correct there, I did get my deposit back after I told JLS Chevy to go fly a kite (in not so many polite words) when they tried to screw me over on my pre-order. BTW they went out of the way to make sure I did not get what I want along with many others, so I am doing the same is all :-)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29261