Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 02-20-2018, 03:37 PM   #295
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Quote:
Yeah it’s really unfortunate. We’ve given him months now to send the funds back. He has the kit and the money. We offered a free replacement supercharger once he sent money back for kit to which he agreed.

He has still not sent the money back to us and has not responded for over 3 weeks to phone calls, emails or messages unfortunately.
Wow really sucks to see and read this. Hope you get it resolved someway and don't take the loss.

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:24 PM   #296
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
As a consumer/individual im sorry how this whole thing has went down for your company but on that note as a consumer I would also from following this post I would never do business with your company, as a business/company there needs to be some kind of ethics and confidentialty and not airing your dirty laundry over forum chat, i understand a post or two to contact the individual but page after page is not acceptable from a professional business in my opinion, i think this kind of post can cause more of a negative impact on a companys image than the positive of what they can achieve out of it, but on that note good luck with this whole matter getting resolved.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:56 PM   #297
Moddiction

Drives: None
I disagree. We’ve been scammed by others and this sort of internet fraud needs to be posted. Far too often in the auto enthusiast world there are people that scam lots of people before anyone posts it up.
That’s kind of like saying you get robbed when walking around and shouldn’t notify anyone of it. This isn’t simply a disagreement or anything. This customer has not only falesely won the chargeback he refused to return the kit.
Moddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:46 PM   #298
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
I can understand your feeling on it, but your analogy of the robber compared to this situation would be like you trying to talk the robber out of robbing you when instead the police should be notified, or in this case your legal team, but i do give it to you, you have been very patient to try to get resolve, i just would rather hear good things about your product being posted than this negative topic that keeps recirculation
Old 05-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #299
Moddiction

Update. He refused to return the kit and kept all money. He also scammed another tuner on here claiming he never got the tune done.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:02 AM   #300
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Ouch. Writing it off, or is a lawsuit the next step?
Silver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:52 AM   #301
race24x

Drives: 80 Z28 - 93 Z28 - 14 Camaro SS-RS
Sorry to hear that. It seems like you and Kraftwerks offered to work with him and he has a useless kit without the head unit. I have to be honest one of the reasons I decided to go Kraftwerks was because even though it appeared he did something wrong you and they offered to help him and replace the head unit. I now have a SC from Kraftwerks.
race24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:21 AM   #302
Moddiction

We will probably take him to court.

He’s dumb enough to now be posting up parts from the kit for sale in Camaro groups.

Someone just alerted me to him selling the injectors from the kit.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:33 PM   #303
Blinded4freedom

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moddiction View Post
We will probably take him to court.

He’s dumb enough to now be posting up parts from the kit for sale in Camaro groups.

Someone just alerted me to him selling the injectors from the kit.

How about you respond to any of my calls or emails in regards to my order 18232-10823-68673???
Blinded4freedom is offline   Reply With Quote