Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-07-2017, 09:52 PM   #57
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
This is how you do it fellas!
Attached Images

Cgocifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:44 PM   #58
OddJack

Drives: Submarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1SS View Post
I'm an old man man and have been on a ton of forums. How the troll OP has not met with the banhammer I will never understand. I dont even understand how many of this community falls for this crap.
Oh gosh,

How is it a troll? Had I simply asked about the looks of those vents instead of saying " RS to SS for 12 bucks" would it still be a troll?

You dont know what a troll is sir. Many saw the humor and responded likewise, some others got offended because they have a SS. jeez

And, you have averaged about 1 post per month. If this "troll crap" have made you respond, what have you contributed in your other 9 posts? Asking for the "banhammer"??

Chill out man, life doesnt need to be so serious.
OddJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:15 AM   #59
HB1SS

Drives: 17 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
Oh gosh,

How is it a troll? Had I simply asked about the looks of those vents instead of saying " RS to SS for 12 bucks" would it still be a troll?

You dont know what a troll is sir. Many saw the humor and responded likewise, some others got offended because they have a SS. jeez

And, you have averaged about 1 post per month. If this "troll crap" have made you respond, what have you contributed in your other 9 posts? Asking for the "banhammer"??

Chill out man, life doesnt need to be so serious.
so what you are saying is that you can bait with your "humor" but i cant bait you....
HB1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:11 AM   #60
OddJack

Drives: Submarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB1SS View Post
so what you are saying is that you can bait with your "humor" but i cant bait you....
No, what I am saying is that you have been here 7 months and have baited 11 times in 11 posts

so, who's the troll?
OddJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:14 AM   #61
NightSkyCode
Owned gen 4, 5 and 6

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgocifer View Post
In your opinion... At least on the SS, the hood vents are functional unlike many other fake scoops and vents out there. I love my hood vents and the fact that they're functional.
I agree 100%. They serve a function and are not for pure cosmetic reasons.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #62
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSkyCode View Post
I'm sorry guys, I was just trolling. I had a V6 2014 and loved it. I was always upset about the speed but I realize not everyone needs speed, they just like the Camaro.
I purposely bought another V6. The price difference wasn’t worth it for the power I’ll never use.
Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:41 AM   #63
1970judge

Drives: 2015 Z/28, 2007 HHR
^^ I like that blower mod, my HHR could use the power bump as its getting tired in its old age.
1970judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #64
Baker

Drives: 2010 camaro RS,2017 camaro 1Le
Looks like an autozone commercial to me
Old 11-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #65
CruzySS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Haha... this is great to read! But seriously if your going to do it buy the real thing!
CruzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:05 AM   #66
SomeGeoffGuy

Drives: 2023 2SS Convertible
New guy?
Attached Images

SomeGeoffGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:37 PM   #67
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSkyCode View Post
I'm sorry guys, I was just trolling. I had a V6 2014 and loved it. I was always upset about the speed but I realize not everyone needs speed, they just like the Camaro.
I have a V6 and I'm not upset about the speed. You just have to get the revs up and it goes quite nicely. I realize some people don't like to do that so they have to get the V8 or a big diesel truck.

Around here, there are a lot of premium luxury cars and exotics that would lay waste to any stock or mildly modified V8 SS. So, I just drive mine around, content in knowing, that it was a tremendous value when I bought it at the time. And, it offers fairly good performance for what it is.

If I ever desire to have more, I can always click the "buy it now" button on the Overkill S/C kit and spend a Saturday afternoon installing it. However, I have more important interests that are consuming my attention right now. For the time being, I'm just having a lot of fun with the stock level performance it offers from the factory.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:29 PM   #68
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
I have a V6 and I'm not upset about the speed. You just have to get the revs up and it goes quite nicely. I realize some people don't like to do that so they have to get the V8 or a big diesel truck.

Around here, there are a lot of premium luxury cars and exotics that would lay waste to any stock or mildly modified V8 SS. So, I just drive mine around, content in knowing, that it was a tremendous value when I bought it at the time. And, it offers fairly good performance for what it is.

If I ever desire to have more, I can always click the "buy it now" button on the Overkill S/C kit and spend a Saturday afternoon installing it. However, I have more important interests that are consuming my attention right now. For the time being, I'm just having a lot of fun with the stock level performance it offers from the factory.
Couldn’t have said it any better. I don’t think I’m the fastest car on the road and I am content with the power I have. The car IS fast and is an absolute joy to drive for the $15 I spend a week in gas.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:11 PM   #69
Risky Justice

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6
Not everyone is a good enough driver to handle 455 horsepower, let alone 650, so I guess I can understand why some opt for the smaller engines. For some it is a qustion of cost as well. Those stick on vents are atrocious though, and you’re fooling less people with that than I am with my debadged SS.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:35 PM   #70
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Justice View Post
Not everyone is a good enough driver to handle 455 horsepower, let alone 650, so I guess I can understand why some opt for the smaller engines. For some it is a qustion of cost as well. Those stick on vents are atrocious though, and you’re fooling less people with that than I am with my debadged SS.
98% of V8 drivers aren’t even good enough to handle the horsepower, extra horsepower just makes people drive like morons. There was some guy on here that had the excuse that a V8 makes him a better driver because he doesn’t have to floor it to pass people. Uh huh, okay. If you ever have to floor a V6 you’re driving like an A-hole.

Everyone can disagree but there is no logical reason for anyone to own a vehicle with 450HP to drive too and from work. 450HP to drive 40-65 MPH? A 100HP civic can drive 65 mph.