Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-04-2024, 04:48 PM   #15
Abubaca

Drives: 2016 SS
Honestly, as idiotic as it is, I mean, ya get 1000 cars together and SOMEONE is gonna do something illegal. You have a concert, and SOMEONE is getting arrested. Even a family downtown festival in the middle of the day...SOMEONE is gettin' drunk, or in a fight. The majority of folks are there to enjoy the event. I don't know that "my hobby" needs to be held to a higher standard, though I DO find the behavior annoying.
Abubaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:36 AM   #16
MyNameIs
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS
Who needs Boujie' Cars and Coffee when you can do your own Muscle Cars and Beer and your local park?
MyNameIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 12:39 AM   #17
MyNameIs
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS
Californians moving to Texas in droves. Texas the new California.
MyNameIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 08:17 AM   #18
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggler View Post
They killed it with the street take overs. Back in they day if you "took over" the street it was to race, not do stupid shit and kill people and steal ppls cars. Now they cops are quick to lump all this activity into one basket of deplorables.
This one has nothing to do with Cops and it's probably the largest in the Nation with a ton of high end cars that don't do stupid shit.

It's always the muscle cars revving and doing burnouts. It's actyally embarrassing to attend as a Camaro enthusiast. With an event this size that keeps getting kicked out of different areas over the years due to stupid people I don't disagree with the event coordinators decision.
Old 03-10-2024, 08:33 AM   #19
Megahurtz
Snackbar Tuning

Drives: 2023 SGM ZL1
LOL Cars and Coffee

I'd rather be actually building and racing fast cars vs hanging out in paring lot bragging about my carbon fiber intake. The ban doesn't bother me personally although I agree that it is ridiculous to ban cars as a whole. Sounds a bit like vehicular racism.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:00 AM   #20
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahurtz View Post
LOL Cars and Coffee

I'd rather be actually building and racing fast cars vs hanging out in paring lot bragging about my carbon fiber intake. The ban doesn't bother me personally although I agree that it is ridiculous to ban cars as a whole. Sounds a bit like vehicular racism.
Totally agree... They've done this before but no way can they actually enforce it. Just visited the site and don't see anything about the ban...

https://www.facebook.com/coffeeandcars

https://www.instagram.com/coffeeandcars/
Old 03-10-2024, 10:47 AM   #21

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
This is my favorite year 'round car show. It's been going every week for over 20 years. Many times PD is on site with their black and whites enjoying the show.

It's a great template for a car show and very well attended every Sunday with no problems that I have ever noticed. Check out the web-site, maybe some ideas can be helpful for your local shows. All cars are welcome, it's free. The old-timers know what it takes to keep a car show a success and trouble free. So far, no incidents from any dead-beats. Good luck.

http://www.supercarsunday.com/location/
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
car meet, coffee and cars, texas