Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > ZL1 Parts

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-16-2019, 09:29 AM   #1
Zed'El-Uno

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
800+ HP package for ZL1 (Super Deal)

Hey guys,

I speck'ed out and purchased everything needed to take my 2018 ZL1 up to 800+HP without opening the engine. Unfortunately, I jumped the gun because from a timing perspective this is not a good time in my life to do all these mods. With a full time job, beautiful wife, 5 young kids and some recent medical concerns this can not be a priority in my life. Having said that the parts are going to sit in my garage in the box they were delivered in.... So I'm posting them here to see if anyone wants a killer deal on a set up that has been proven out by several reputable shops.

The set up is:
- Kong ported LT4 blower w/ GripTec 2.31 pulley

- Nick Williams 103 Throttle body

- Rotofab Big Gulp CAI.

- Stainless Kooks 2" LT headers with Jet Hot ceramic coating w/ Kooks Green Cats.

- Cordes racing fabricated intercooler expansion tank to add fluid capacity to the system in effort to help IAT's./

a few extra goodies include the Elite Engineering E2-X catch can, new gaskets and stretch bolts for the blower ( your not supposed to re-use the factory stretch bolts even though we see some getting away with it. I don't see it worth the risk because the bolts only cost a few bucks.) Aeroforce inteceptor single Gauge and vent pod.

I am going to do this set up to my car at some point because I know for a fact it will net 90-100rwhp gain. Ive seen it done on 3 or more ZL1's already. Since time is not on my side right now I will sell all these parts for a great price if someone wants to do the same to their ZL1.

- Kong ported blower with ZPE hub and Griptec Pulley = $1350 normally costs ~$1600 + the pulley is already on and that is a $230 part itself!

- Kooks 2" stainless AND ceramic coated LT w/ green cats = $1800 (this set up is normally $2200 or more) and don't be fooled the ceramic coating is invaluable for a PD/SC car like these LT4s' 600 degree difference in coated vs non!

- NW 103mm TB = $600 (normally $650ish)
- Rotofab Big Gulp CAI = $490

- CPR engine bay HE expansion tank = $340 ($375 if you order new)
- Elite E2-X catch can. = $300 (this is the higher end unit that catches and holds more oil not the standard $150 unit. )

*** I have the blower ported already and the ZPE hub and pulley installed. This is an almost new blower that had less than 2k miles on it and it was fully inspected, cleaned and rebuilt by Kong performance! I will need a core deposit on this as I paid a core deposit to Kong and need to send a stock LT4 blower back to them in order to get my core deposit back.

I would prefer to get everything to one buyer that plans to do the same mode path I was.... Its a great mod plan, again as seen by several reputable shops to add 90-100+ rwhp....

although I will split things up if needed. Just ask and i will see what we can do.

Ill end up eating shipping on most this stuff too so get it while you can. If I can't unload this stuff without too much hassle I will let is all sit in the box until the day comes when I do have the time to finish the plan that I started.

I can send pics to anyone 'really' interested.

Cheers!

Last edited by Zed'El-Uno; 04-22-2019 at 06:51 PM.
Zed'El-Uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 11:18 AM   #2
rlarsen462
Sell Low, Buy High

Drives: 2022 ZLE, 2023 ZLE (Inbound)
When you say the Elite catch can is the "good one", can you explain? Interested, thanks.
rlarsen462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 11:43 AM   #3
Zed'El-Uno

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlarsen462 View Post
When you say the Elite catch can is the "good one", can you explain? Interested, thanks.

Sorry I should have elaborated. Elite makes 2 versions the standard, which is a great can and the E2-X which in my opinion is the better can because is traps more, has more holding capacity and dual outlet for the optimal install on a ZL1.

As an FYI i probably wont part with the catch can alone since that is 1 part I will still probably put on the car. (They all need a catch can!). The only reason i listed it here is so that anyone who may want the entire set up can get every piece they need in one shot......

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2019, 12:28 PM   #4
rlarsen462
Sell Low, Buy High

Drives: 2022 ZLE, 2023 ZLE (Inbound)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed'El-Uno View Post
Sorry I should have elaborated. Elite makes 2 versions the standard, which is a great can and the E2-X which in my opinion is the better can because is traps more, has more holding capacity and dual outlet for the optimal install on a ZL1.

As an FYI i probably wont part with the catch can alone since that is 1 part I will still probably put on the car. (They all need a catch can!). The only reason i listed it here is so that anyone who may want the entire set up can get every piece they need in one shot......

Thanks!
No worries, thanks! It was the only part I was interested in just because I am going to try and keep it stock for awhile to make sure I got a good factory motor before going crazy with mods. GLWS!
rlarsen462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:55 AM   #5
Zed'El-Uno

Going out of town next week and would really like to get these parts a good new home before then. Let me know if you are interested in a silly deal for the whole set up........... not ridiculous just silly
Old 04-30-2019, 12:00 PM   #6
Blwn2016ss

Drives: 2016 hyper blue 2ss
Pm sent
Blwn2016ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 06:46 PM   #7
Markoz28

Drives: 18 ZL1 nightfall grey A10
If I wasn’t getting BC forged wheels right now I’d be all over the ported SCand the 103 TB.
Markoz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 07:14 PM   #8
Vtor_ZL1
Who Needs to KNOW?

Drives: 18 ZLE
Make sure you ask for photos - too good of a deal.. usually is.

Are you in the NY/NJ/PA/CT region? Join us for autox fun at MetLife Stadium. HUGE lots, tons of runs.

http://www.motorsportsne.com/
Vtor_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:20 PM   #9
Homeless Junkie

Drives: around in circles few days a month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtor_ZL1 View Post
I felt comfortable enough to give the OP my money via PayPal. The OP was quick to answer questions, suggested PayPal but unfortunately this package don’t work with Communist California’s gas stations.
Homeless Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 04:17 PM   #10
Alain

Drives: 2016 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 ZL1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtor_ZL1 View Post
I asked for pictures a week ago and still waiting for them.

Not a good sign.

2018 ZL1 1LE/Red hot

2019 Shellby GT 350R/ Oxford white/ Matte Black Stripes/ Carbon Fiber Dash/ Electronics Package #413
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 07:58 PM   #11
ZL1_2017

Drives: 2017 TT ZL1 TH400
I recieved pictures over a week ago from the seller. Was waiting to hear back but never did. Seem like a genuine seller. Maybe life got busy.
ZL1_2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:09 AM   #12
Zed'El-Uno

Sorry guys I got a lot of replies and thought I sent pics to everyone who asked.....And yes life got busy ..... Among other things my 2018 ZL1 with under 5k on it is now wrecked......:( word of advice. DO not drive in heavy rain with the stock R compound tires. They are awesome dry and a death sentence when there is heavy rain......!

Blower, TB, Catch Can and overflow tank are SOLD.

Rotofab CAI and Kooks coated LT's with Green Cats still available brand new in box. Let me know if interested.

Local buyer gets additional discount! this isn't too good to be true. I need to get rid of these parts for the reasons explained earlier. Marriage troubles, 5 kids, full time job and now a wrecked ZL1.

Help a brother out! ordering headers is a 6 to 8 week wait time.......

Last edited by Zed'El-Uno; 05-17-2019 at 10:27 AM.