Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 08-25-2016, 05:36 PM   #71
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picks View Post
I ordered mine from Phastek, who else, on the 22nd. Still no ship notification so fingers crossed they're in stock and ready to go.
Phastek's order is in transit. It is my guess that they will post a picture and announcement when they receive the systems. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Michael
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:33 PM   #72
jimmypop13

Drives: 2016 camaro ss
Got mine from JDP today! Holy cow that air filter is huge! It's pouring in Houston right now but I can't wait to get it put on tomorrow. The quality is top notch. Very very happy so far!
Attached Images

jimmypop13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:36 PM   #73
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypop13 View Post
Got mine from JDP today! Holy cow that air filter is huge! It's pouring in Houston right now but I can't wait to get it put on tomorrow. The quality is top notch. Very very happy so far!
I'm glad you're happy with the quality of our CAI components! We have found it important to mention that if you plan to reverse your badge and use the red logo, it is easier to do so before installing the CAI. We have added this note to all systems, effective today.

Michael
Old 09-06-2016, 10:15 AM   #74
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSloper View Post
I'll divulge it once I get my hands on one. This hide the MAF data is a bunch of crap. There is nothing magical going on here. The MAF at a given RPM and load is either reporting the same as stock, less than stock, or more than stock. Two of these will impact AFR at WOT directly and potentially indirectly if the MAF is under reporting in closed loop.

CAI and Mishimoto played this game. It isn't going well for them.
Tsloper,

I'm glad you found the time to look further into the finer details of our CAI. It's great to hear feedback from someone who has a thorough understanding of the 2016 Camaro ECM.

For those who are following this thread, here is a link to Tsloper's MAF review of the Roto-fab CAI.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465449

Thanks for your feedback!
Michael