Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #15
maxpower5

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trucker north View Post
I know you did not Max . I am not mad at you at all . I am angry for the people that have the power to film this or not. But the facts are facts he was evil and should be forgoten !!! He was the real ass in this world ,and my family paid there price getting burned alive . so be it > And I mean I dont hold no judgement on you>
i like to have fun and try always look at the humor in things, but not at another's expense - in any way. thanks for your understanding.
maxpower5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #16
Hellfighter

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
LMAO that was pretty damn funny, our husbands have mullets XD
Old 12-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #17
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
I do respect your opinions but that fact is movie or not . If people quit showing this evil bastard he might be forgoten. Maybe my family that was murdered by him can forgive him?
People forgetting about Hitler is THE WORST IDEA POSSIBLE! If people forget about the tragic events they are bound to do it again. You want his name to be around as long as possible
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #18
Pappa Joe

Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower5 View Post
lets see who has a sense of humor - and who doesnt. im still laughing at this - funny stuff.

Im getting a ZL1,and thought it was funny!
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
trucker north

Drives: black silver stripe 1 ss
Quote:
i didnt realize it would offend someone in this manner. in no way was that my intention. im sorry about your family.
Max, Hitler is a very serious factor in this day that was tormented by his peers ,even still . I am a very crazy car guy also because I live in this great land ,and my family that moved here during the war gave me respect for life . Hitler was a coward that got back at the race that hurt him! But in all I am fine just gets my nerves when there is a laugh for the evil man he was> and by the way I love some FORDS and yours is one of them. I hope you dont think badly of me. But some of my blood was spilled by this evil ASS!
trucker north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #20
Shurenuff

Drives: 2002 Nissan Altima
Quote:
I know you did not Max . I am not mad at you at all . I am angry for the people that have the power to film this or not. But the facts are facts he was evil and should be forgoten !!! He was the real ass in this world ,and my family paid there price getting burned alive . so be it > And I mean I dont hold no judgement on you>
It's a funny edit that has suddenly become common place in the car enthusiasts internet culture. These edits of this clip are based off of a movie that, like it or not, depicts historical world events, no matter how evil they were. Just because he was one of the most evil men alive, doesn't mean he or the event should be forgotten no matter how painful it is for some. I'm sure you are aware of the "those that forget history are bound to repeat it" philosophy.

With all that said, try to have some perspective and realize this movie or these clips are not intended to offend people or open wounds.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #21
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
Quote:
i thought it was histerical - i love my gt500, but if this video were the opposite, i'd still laugh my ass off.
this was hillarious
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #22
10CamaroIOM
Loves All Muscle Cars

Drives: 1997 Silverado Z71
Haha, funny stuff. No one needs to get offensive over this anymore, I mean, there are literally thousands of Hitler references these days, on cartoons, movies, etc.
10CamaroIOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #23
trucker north

Drives: black silver stripe 1 ss
But thye do hurt and offend!! just like if I called a man B*&^*kor N96867R? would would you say then ? No offense In no way should this Man be rememberd>>>>
trucker north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #24
10CamaroIOM
Loves All Muscle Cars

Drives: 1997 Silverado Z71
I understand where you are coming from, and what you mean, but I'm just saying any reference is honestly making fun of him, not promoting him. Take Family Guy, for instance, any reference of Hitler is making fun of him. These movies are just trying to be historically accurate.
10CamaroIOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #25
72MachOne99GT
Anthrax Popcorn User

Drives: 2013 GT500
Dude....

You're taking this way too far.

I saw the zl1 bashing one, and I had trouble reading the other one.
YouTube search!
72MachOne99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #26
'StangBlaster5000

Drives: Waiting for the 2013 ZL1
Quote:
I do respect your opinions but that fact is movie or not . If people quit showing this evil bastard he might be forgoten. Maybe my family that was murdered by him can forgive him?
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it
'StangBlaster5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #27
Shurenuff

Drives: 2002 Nissan Altima
Quote:
But thye do hurt and offend!! just like if I called a man B*&^*kor N96867R? would would you say then ? No offense In no way should this Man be rememberd>>>>
I'm sorry you take it that way. While I respect the subject matter, I choose to have a different perspective when viewing things like this as not to get offended.

But I disagree with your last sentence. He should not be glorified, but he should never be forgotten.

Just so you know, and sorry to get so off topic, but I can relate with your situation. My family and I just personally went through discovering, a couple weeks ago, that our family member who went missing in the 1970's was a victim of one of the most notorious and sick serial killers in our countries history, John Wayne Gacy. This was national news, so maybe you are aware of the story. As disturbing and disgusting as the whole situation was, I do not get offended when I read things about him or when I realize there are also movies out there about his heinous acts.

Crimes like these are crimes against humanity, and they should never be forgotten.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #28
Hellfighter

Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT View Post
Dude....

You're taking this way too far.

I saw the zl1 bashing one, and I had trouble reading the other one.
YouTube search!