Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

Phastek Performance

Old 06-02-2020, 05:22 AM   #29
cdrptrks

Drives: 2017 Blue Camaro 1SS 1LE with PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebt6 View Post
Ill be there (Daytona) in the Advanced group as well. Ive got a green 1LE. I may also be in a silver C7 depending. Ill confirm with you before hand.

There are two other ZL1 guys I know that are going as well and running in the advanced group.
Awesome it is always fun to have someone with a similar/identical car to chase and learn from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy55 View Post
That will be a fun trip. You driving it or trailering or what?
Yes if I can get enough vacation I will probably just drive the Camaro since I would have to rent a truck and trailer otherwise. If not I will just transfer the the registration to another TNIA event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy55 View Post
There's a new event for the Texas guys: June 6 - Track Night 2020: Eagles Canyon Raceway This is during the SCCA National TT event at ECR https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/...canyon-raceway
I'm strongly considering this one if the weather forecast stays dry since I have never been there before and since NOLA looks like a washout this weekend. Waiting to see if they post the TT schedule first though since it seems like maybe a single combined TNIA run group which could be difficult if many cars and/or novices register.
cdrptrks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #30
foto1LE

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2002 Honda CR-V
Just signed up for TNIA for the 30th at Palm Beach. First track day! Gotta get the fluids all changed and I'm ready.