Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 04-27-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
sr71bb

Drives: 2019 Camaro Z-28
APEX RACE PARTS (APEX WHEELS)

I bought what I think will be the first of many sets of wheels from CORY over at APEX RACE PARTS. I about wore his ass out with dozens of questions regarding fitment, availability, yada, yada. We just received our first set of SM10 wheels within about FOUR days after we placed order. The QUALITY of the wheels was EXCELLENT and all the info he provided in terms of FITMENT was EXACTLY correct. Too many times vendors WILL NOT mention issues that might be negative in terms of fitment and such but Cory was very clear about what to look for and how to accomplish the desired results offering multiple solutions with info that was obviously gathered FIRST HAND. He never offered info on what he THOUGHT might work, he provided info on what he KNEW would work.

KUDOS to Cory and the rest of the boys at APEX RACE PARTS!!!

www.apexraceparts.com
https://youtu.be/c9M5UHDftcA
4-15-23 at SCCA TT U1 Class

MEGA Thread on THIS car:
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=602092

Retired Cars BELOW:
1973 Camaro, 1969 Camaro, 1969 Camaro SS RS
2010 Camaro SS with 1000HP F1R, 2019 ZL1 1LE A10

Last edited by sr71bb; 04-27-2020 at 02:23 PM.
sr71bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:11 PM   #2
Heartbreaker

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL-1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr71bb View Post
I bought what I think will be the first of many sets of wheels from CORY over at APEX RACE PARTS. I about wore his ass out with dozens of questions regarding fitment, availability, yada, yada. We just received our first set of SM10 wheels within about FOUR days after we placed order. The QUALITY of the wheels was EXCELLENT and all the info he provided in terms of FITMENT was EXACTLY correct. Too many times vendors WILL NOT mention issues that might be negative in terms of fitment and such but Cory was very clear about what to look for and how to accomplish the desired results offering multiple solutions with info that was obviously gathered FIRST HAND. He never offered info on what he THOUGHT might work, he provided info on what he KNEW would work.

KUDOS to Cory and the rest of the boys at APEX RACE PARTS!!!

www.apexraceparts.com
Same experience here. +1
Old 08-05-2020, 06:25 PM   #3
streetyme

Drives: 2016 2SS nav mag ride npp a8
I run Apex wheels on my mustang and very satisfied with the quality.
Weld Laguna 17x10 18x5

2006 mustang gt Magnuson Livernois stage 2 heads stage 2 blower cams dynatech headers 4.10's Circle D convertor 533/511bs) (9.8lbs)
streetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
Dagstar

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Cory is the man! I also hit him up with a bunch of questions before and after I bought mine and he was very informative and quick to reply (20 e-mails back and forth...). Great experience.