Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-17-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
wideband issues

Here is what I have: HpTuner and a Ballenger AFR (which is HPTuner's rec). Well there has always been a floating ground issue with my setup. Don't want to get into it here. I do like the Ballanger because it can do lamda.

so Hp says they have a new stand alone dataloger / flasher thingy that plugs into the USB and due anytime now (been about 8 months) there is going to be a way to hook up your AFR... OK.

I know if I do a ODBII AEM UEGO widband it will send data to the can-bus, but AFAIK, it is in a/f, I need to do lambda as I go from 93 to E85 all the time.

So this is what I want, I want something that I don't need my work laptop, I want something that I can program its output to the screen either boost or lambda, I want it to be able to data log so I can send to the vendor without all the hassles of a laptop and a wideband that I can't get to work with the input.. at this point don't care how much it cost.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #2
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Just now figured it out there is a folder under channels called: "equivalency ratio", it is NOT under AF gauges / inputs etc...
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:18 PM   #3
squish72

Drives: 2016 2SS 8AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I know if I do a ODBII AEM UEGO widband it will send data to the can-bus, but AFAIK, it is in a/f, I need to do lambda as I go from 93 to E85 all the time.

AEM will do both a/f and lambda
squish72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:13 AM   #4
6spdhyperblue

Drives: 6th gen
Also equivalency ratio error might be useful too if you didn’t see it yet