Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Member Car Journals

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-04-2017, 07:04 AM   #29
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert
Happy 4th Of July!
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:32 PM   #30
ChadFarr

Sorry For The Delay! Here's some audio of the Bullet Performance Exhaust w/ Texas Speed Headers!

2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
Old 07-31-2017, 06:24 AM   #31
VAZL1

Drives: 17 ZL1
Sounds good, love the second attempt at taking off...
Old 07-31-2017, 03:26 PM   #32
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Nice red SS vert Chad and sounds good too! Wish we had more Camaros here in Columbus especially the 6Gens. We have a Camaro/Firebird club here that has a few members and try to do some events together.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:50 PM   #33
ChadFarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Greg View Post
Nice red SS vert Chad and sounds good too! Wish we had more Camaros here in Columbus especially the 6Gens. We have a Camaro/Firebird club here that has a few members and try to do some events together.
Yeah, Columbus has become pretty dead in the car scene. I think C3 is the largest with Camaros, Chargers & Challengers. I'm usually home for a day or two and then im outta there. People usually notice me and my car every time im in town lol

Click & Follow My Build
Old 07-31-2017, 06:58 PM   #34
LT4Greg

Yep you're right! I'm a member of the Chattahoochie Valley Camaro club and everyone confuses us with the one you mentioned. Maybe we will see you here sometime when you come back.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:06 PM   #35
ChadFarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Greg View Post
Yep you're right! I'm a member of the Chattahoochie Valley Camaro club and everyone confuses us with the one you mentioned. Maybe we will see you here sometime when you come back.

I actually think I met you before at Luxury Detail & Tint. You were getting a wash and I was in my Blue Gen5. You told me about CVCC

Click & Follow My Build
Old 07-31-2017, 07:26 PM   #36
LT4Greg

No it was not me. It might have been Scott our president. I just starting doing things with them a month ago. Scott has a silver SS and mine is white.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:27 PM   #37
ChadFarr

Oh yeah. That was him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click & Follow My Build
Old 07-31-2017, 07:30 PM   #38
LT4Greg

We are talking about going to Summit next month for an event they are having. Don't know for sure yet. The club is on Facebook. I don't do Facebook yet but might join soon.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:34 PM   #39
LT4Greg

Okay. Figured it might have been Scott. I have seen your 5th Gen running around here though. I had a 2010 SS that was modded but traded it in on my '16. Bought it in LaGrange last year. Got a better deal there than here.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #40
ChadFarr

Texas Speed VVT-2 Cam Package Ordered ✔️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click & Follow My Build
Old 08-17-2017, 11:20 PM   #41
ChadFarr

Waiting on DOD Delete kit...

Click & Follow My Build
Old 08-27-2017, 03:57 PM   #42
ChadFarr

SSAVAGE VERT

Just installed the C7 Carbon Fiberglass ZL1 Style Splitter! The splitter was packaged perfect and shipped pretty quick. The quality is outstanding! This the best Fiberglass experience ever! The installation literally took 15 minutes.

Click & Follow My Build