Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-24-2020, 04:17 PM   #1
amboy49

Drives: Beginning a search to buy
Replacement for my Synergy

I had a low mileage 2011 Synergy and sold it a couple months ago. Now I am having seller’s remorse. One of the reasons I sold it was because my wife said she preferred a convertible.

I’ve found a 2013 White SS with 10,000 on the clock. The car appears quite literally showroom new. No curb rash to the rims . . . . . . etc. It’s white in color with black/tan seats and a tan power convertible top. Got all the standard SS options. The dealer has offered me a no trade cash out the door price of $28K including tax, title, etc. I figure we are approaching the end of the convertible season and the 2021 models will be coming out soon. The dealer said they’ve had the car 5 weeks.

I’m not adept at doing car value research. Hoping someone might help me become informed re: the reasonable fair market value for this car. If location matters I’m in the Midwest.

Thanks in advance.
amboy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 06:50 PM   #2
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Go over to the classified section of this forum. There is a fellow in Michigan selling a low mile ZL1 'vert for $35 K. If I was a convertible fan this would fill the bill. The car you mentioned needs to get moved out of that dealerships inventory. $28 K seems a little high IMO. $20 K is more reasonable, if you fall in love with it maybe $23 K out the door. Add $1000 or so for LS3/ 6-speed manual transmission.
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2020, 07:06 PM   #3
PeteD

Drives: 2012 2SS Victory Red with white st
Seems a bit high to me