Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 05-09-2017, 05:14 PM   #1
amboy49

Drives: Beginning a search to buy
Looking for a 2011 Synergy

After looking on various websites for a late model Camaro I ran across pictures of the Synergy Green 2010-2011 Camaros and have come to the conclusion this is what I want. While continuing my search I ran across this forum which I've found is a great source of information. This will not be a daily driver for me. Not saying it will be a garage queen but I am looking for the following:

- Low mileage - the lower the better but not more than 35,000
- Stock mechanicals - exception would be aftermarket exhaust. I'm not looking for mods to the engine or drivetrain.
- Automatic transmission preferred - manual transmission is not a deal breaker but. . . definitely not my first choice.
- Prefer add'l factory options i.e. heads up display or sunroof, for example
- Very minimal paint defects such as stone chips, door dings, curb rash, etc.
- CONVERTIBLE . .. . . I realize this would be a stretch as there were very few made and this also isn't a deal breaker - but I would love to find a ragtop.

Cosmetic mods would be acceptable such as conversion to leather upholstery, lights, rims, etc. I am really looking to give a good home to someone's garage queen or pampered weekend car. I'm looking for a 9 out of 10 car.

I am located in central Indiana and would prefer to find something in the Midwest, if possible, but I will travel for the right car. I am retired and since selling my last toy, a 1965 NCRS Top Flight small block solid lifter car, I have been thinking about acquiring something different for my garage. I am a cash buyer - please contact me if you are ready to sell your "baby." I believe my email is available thru this site - and a phone number to contact me is three one seven - 506 - eight five zero four.

Thanks all in advance.

Last edited by amboy49; 05-09-2017 at 05:27 PM.
amboy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
I know its a stretch, but the price is right http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492555
Old 05-09-2017, 06:10 PM   #3
amboy49

Drives: Beginning a search to buy
Thanks for the link. Not quite what I'm looking for - but will help me begin to acquire an understanding of what might be available and the price range folks are looking at.

Semper Fi
amboy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
608RS

Drives: 2015 2ss
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470403

2015 Camaro 2ss, NicKey Performance built/tuned
608RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:50 PM   #5
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by amboy49 View Post
Thanks for the link. Not quite what I'm looking for - but will help me begin to acquire an understanding of what might be available and the price range folks are looking at.

Semper Fi
Ooorah
Old 05-21-2017, 01:36 PM   #6
Greene Meanie

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 1LT CAMARO
Looking to buy a Synergy Green Camaro

I was initially not wanting to sell mine. But my desires to own a Zl1 have started to grow. Ask any questions you habe. I do have a manual in mine but I love it. I also have a sun roof.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #7
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by amboy49 View Post
After looking on various websites for a late model Camaro I ran across pictures of the Synergy Green 2010-2011 Camaros and have come to the conclusion this is what I want. While continuing my search I ran across this forum which I've found is a great source of information. This will not be a daily driver for me. Not saying it will be a garage queen but I am looking for the following:

- Low mileage - the lower the better but not more than 35,000
- Stock mechanicals - exception would be aftermarket exhaust. I'm not looking for mods to the engine or drive-train.
- Automatic transmission preferred - manual transmission is not a deal breaker but. . . definitely not my first choice.
- Prefer add'l factory options i.e. heads up display or sunroof, for example
- Very minimal paint defects such as stone chips, door dings, curb rash, etc.
- CONVERTIBLE . .. . . I realize this would be a stretch as there were very few made and this also isn't a deal breaker - but I would love to find a rag-top.

Cosmetic mods would be acceptable such as conversion to leather upholstery, lights, rims, etc. I am really looking to give a good home to someone's garage queen or pampered weekend car. I'm looking for a 9 out of 10 car.

What you're looking for doesn't exist as it was never offered from the factory.

Synergy Green was a special edition model available for only two production years (2010-2011). There were less than 2000 produced and none of them were convertibles. There were approximately an additional 2,000 "non-special edition" models produced with exterior color scheme only and none of those were convertibles either, primarily because the convertible didn't exist as an option at time of ordering. Non-special edition models will have an off-color interior color trim panel scheme, black/grey etc.

"HUD" was only available with the RS package
Sunroof was an add on standalone option on any model
"1" is standard, "2" was leather
Navigation was a stand alone option on any model
NPP was a stand alone option on any model (quad exhaust tips)
A dealer installed "track package" is available on any 5th gen camaro and so rare, you will likely never see it for sale, ever.

So, a loaded V6 will read 2LT/RS w/Sun/Nav/NPP
A loaded V8 will read 2SS/RS w/Sun/Nav/NPP

THIS vehicle meets all of your requirements you requested and arguably the best Synergy vehicle I've ever seen available on the market, ever. The "full 1LE track pack" is rare AF and the fact someone opted for the the dealer installed option (FACTORY) on a special edition model at all is an unbelievable god send. Add to the fact it's arguably $5k below actual value, I'm surprised it's even still available.

If you truly want an extremely rare factory Synergy Green special edition model, it's sitting at your fingertips.

Last edited by Snoman; 05-23-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #8
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
+100000^^^^^^^^^ I would've bought that in a heartbeat over my car if they were for sale at the same time. That car is a steal
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #9
Hulk

Drives: 2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS
Had what you were looking for and was considering selling up to 4 months agao. 2011 2SS/RS automatic, with sun roof, SILVER stripes, heads up display, leather, nav ect... 15,000 miles, never driven in rain, no burnouts, only 2-3 small rock chips, solo performance cat back. In Feb I decited to keep it and ordered CAI, ported throttle body, rod mod intake, CNC ported heads , SS# VVT cam, headers, and 2800 stall converter, new tires and wheels. Only regret is I did not do it sooner. I LOVE this car! Good luck in your search.
Name:  Camaro best buy.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  300.0 KB
Old 05-23-2017, 01:32 PM   #10
Pro Stock John
Writer

Drives: 2010 SS / 1967 Camaro
I believe Steve Zielinski is selling his, since he just got a new ZL1:

He's on FB but you can call him at his wrap company:
Address: 1000 N Ridge Ave, Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (630) 495-5400
12.37@112 1.85 | + Kooks Headers/Cats + 20" 555R + CAI + BW TB + UDP + Tune