Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes
View our official forum sponsors list.

Wildhammer Motorsports

Old 11-03-2016, 05:38 PM   #1
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Talking 2016-2018 Camaro Performance Packages | Best Bang For Your Buck!! | JDP Motorsports

Here at JDP Motorsports we have been working hard to put together the best Performance Packages for the new 2016+ Camaro. These packages can take your car to the next level and increase the fun-factor in driving your Camaro, but it will also maintain the driveability of the car.

JDP Motorsports does comprehensive testing on our DynoJet 224xLC chassis dyno, the street and the race track to create the best performance packages for your 6th Gen Camaro SS. We also take into account the quality of each products materials and fitment to ensure flawless performance and excellent fitment. JDP is known for making great horsepower and torque reliably at a excellent price. We don't simply offer excellent packages, we have the technical hands on support when you have questions.

Stage I 500HP Performance Package
Part # JDP-EP3001

JDP Motorsports Stage I 500HP Performance Package includes an MSD Atomic Intake Manifold, JDP Manifold Fuel Line, Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Catch-Can, and complete installation by JDP Motorsports. This package does not require tuning. Whether you're looking to drop your ET at the strip, improve your lap times at the track or increase the fun factor on the way to work, the Stage I package has you covered!

JDP Stage I Camaro SS Performance Package Includes
- MSD Atomic Intake Manifold
- JDP Fuel Line for MSD Manifold
- Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake System with Oiled Filter and Sound Tube Delete
- VMAX 87mm CNC Ported Throttle Body
- Elite Engineering E2 Single Exit Port Catch Can
- JDP Limited Warranty
- Professional Installation by JDP Motorsports

MSRP: $3,099.25
Sale: $2,695.00 Installed!

JDP Motorsports - Stage I Supercharged Performance Package
Part # JDP-EP3051

JDP Motorsports Stage I Supercharged Performance Package includes a Magnuson Heartbeat 2300 Supercharger, Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX 87mm CNC ported throttle body, Elite Engineering E2 Single Port PCV Catch-Can with black AN fittings/rubber hose and all of the components needed for a complete installation. This package was designed to add 125+ RWHP and it does require custom tuning that is provided via HP Tuners with a custom JDP Calibration.

The JDP Motorsports Stage I Supercharged package was developed for the enthusiast that wants to take the performance of their 6th Gen Camaro SS to the next level. The Stage I Supercharged package does just that utilizing the best components available for a horsepower increase of 125+ RWHP and 125+ RWTQ. Whether you're looking to drop your ET at the strip, improve your lap times at the track or increase the fun factor on the way to work, the Stage I Supercharged package has you covered!

JDP Stage I Supercharged Camaro SS Performance Package Includes
- Magnuson 2.3L Heartbeat Supercharger System
- Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake - Oiled Filter, Sound Tube Delete
- Elite Engineering E2 Catch Can
- JDP Motorsports T-Shirt
- HP Tuners Standard Cable w/JDP Calibration
- Complete Package ready for Installation
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

MSRP: $9,184.02
Sale: $9,050.00

JDP Motorsports - Stage II Supercharged Performance Package
Part # JDP-EP3052

JDP Motorsports Stage II Superchared Performance Package includes a Magnuson Heartbeat 2300 Supercharger w/85mm Pulley, ARH 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX 87mm CNC ported throttle body, Elite Engineering E2 Single Port PCV Catch-Can with black AN fittings/rubber hose, JDP Spec Taylor wires w/NGK TR6iX Iridium plugs and all of the components needed for a complete installation. This package was designed to add 170+ RWHP and it does require custom tuning that is provided via HP Tuners with a custom JDP Calibration.

The JDP Motorsports Stage II Supercharged package was developed for the enthusiast that wants to take the performance of their 6th Gen Camaro SS up a notch over our Stage I Supercharged Package. The Stage II Supercharged package does just that utilizing the best components available for a horsepower increase of 170+ RWHP and 170+ RWTQ. Whether you're looking to drop your ET at the strip, improve your lap times at the track or increase the fun factor on the way to work, the Stage II Supercharged package has you covered!

JDP Stage II Supercharged Camaro SS Performance Package Includes
- Magnuson 2.3L Heartbeat Supercharger System
- Magnuson - Camaro - Heartbeat 85mm - 8 Rib - Pully
- NAPA - 2016 Camaro Magnuson Heartbeat S/C 85mm 8-Rib Belt
- American Racing Headers 1-7/8 Headers w/GM Manifold Gaskets
- Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake - Oiled Filter, Sound Tube Delete
- Taylor - LT Black 8.2mm Thundervolt w/natural thermal socks 135* SP boot
- NGK - LT1 TR6iX-11 Iridium IX Spark Plug
- E2 Catch Can - Black, Single Exit Port AN Fittings w/Rubber Hose
- ARP - LS1/LS6 Balancer Bolt Kit
- VMAX 87mm LT1 CNC Ported Throttle Body
- HP Tuners Standard Cable w/JDP Calibration
- JDP Motorsports T-Shirt
- Complete Package ready for Installation
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

MSRP: $11,629.67
Sale: $11,349.00

WE INSTALL PARTS!!
If you are looking to have work performed or have one of our packages installed on your vehicle, we have a facility in Sandy, Utah where we perform everything from bolt-on installations, Dyno testing/tuning and complete race car builds. Our install shop fills up fast, so please call us to set up an appointment. We also offer complete vehicle solutions and if you don't see what you're looking for let us know, chances are we have it at a great price!

Best Regards,

JDP Sales
801-545-4215

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801-545-4215

Last edited by JDP Sales; 02-08-2018 at 05:52 PM.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 06:00 PM   #2
JDP Sales

We had fun at SEMA now it's time for the OPTIMA Invitational!!

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801-545-4215
Old 01-17-2017, 01:38 PM   #3
Zxmustang
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette
Pass the dutch lady, holy shit. Them prices are outrageous. What is that a two thousand dollar tee shirt you are including in every package???lol
Zxmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:27 PM   #4
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxmustang View Post
Pass the dutch lady, holy shit. Them prices are outrageous. What is that a two thousand dollar tee shirt you are including in every package???lol
Well your user name does have "Mustang" in it... What specific package do you have a question about? The packages range from $773.80 to $10,963.92... That includes everything needed down to tuning. Our pricing is actually very competitive and much less than others.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
801-545-4215

JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:35 PM   #5
JDP Sales

Put your tax refund to good use by buying more car parts! We have great prices on all of our products that will help your refund go further .

Let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #6
JDP Sales

The JDP Team is bringing the heat this season . Evilynn, Lurch and the newest edition, the C7 Corvette will be heading to a track near you.

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 02-28-2017, 02:54 PM   #7
JDP Sales

If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to call, email or PM us at any time! Have a great day Camaro6

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 03-13-2017, 05:43 PM   #8
JDP Sales

Still at a great price! Give us a call and we'll get you dialed in . We appreciate your support in our product! Have a great day!

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 03-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #9
JDP Sales

Don't forget to check us out online at jdpmotorsports.com
Always happy to help! Have a great week everyone!

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 03-29-2017, 02:54 PM   #10
JDP Sales

Spring is here and it's almost car season! Need to get your ride ready for the track?? We have the package for that . Give a call or PM us at any time!

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 04-10-2017, 03:00 PM   #11
JDP Sales

Let us know if you have any questions about our packages! Have a great day Camaro6!

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #12
JDP Sales

We have tested and used all the items in these packages so we know they will bring the most HP out of your car! If you have any questions please let us know. Have a great day everyone!

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 04-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #13
JDP Sales

Thanks for the orders Camaro6! We appreciate your support in our products.

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Old 05-15-2017, 02:47 PM   #14
JDP Sales

Car season is fast approaching, is your car ready? Be the talk of the show with one of our packages on your car this season . Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Kayla L.

Tags
american racing headers, hp tuner, jdp performance packages, magnuson heartbeat, roto fab cold air intake