Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav
View our official forum sponsors list.

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2016, 05:23 AM   #1
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
2016 Camaro SS CUSTOM Gauge Overlays $100 OFF!!!

NOTE: ALL GAUGE OVERLAYS ARE $100 OFF NOW UNTIL 10 OF EACH COLOR ARE SOLD TO GET THEM OUT THERE AND IN SOME CARS!!!

If you're like us, you LOVE the interior of your 2016 Camaro, you LOVE all the factory upgrades you can do to spice up, but... you HATE the fact there is no option to stare at anything but a boring black gauge face!

Well that's no longer the case! Introducing the 6LE by McNord Colored Gradient Gauge faces for your 2016 Camaro SS!!!

Not only do they come in different color options to compliment your exterior color (Red, Bright Blue, Dark Blue, White, Silver, Dark Grey and Yellow) but they ALSO come with logos that LIGHT UP as well (CAMARO Shield style logo and SS style logo... PLEASE SPECIFY AT CHECKOUT in the note section if you normally drive in MPH mode or KMH mode as which ever one you use is where we put the logo for it to light up, if there's no note it comes MPH default)!!!

(Picture shown is of RED at night, also note the needles were NOT pushed all the way in yet hence the light around them.)

Installation is incredibly easy AND can EASILY be returned to stock if you ever so desire!

These are all made to order 100% IN THE USA and use our patented three layer process that gives you the most beautiful gauges during the day AND night!!!

All the different color options can be found here...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...65_320_331_332

Please expect 1-2 weeks for shipment depending on how many orders are in front of you, thanks!
Old 04-05-2016, 05:26 AM   #2
6LE Designs

I compiled a, relatively, detailed set of instructions for installing our 2016 Camaro Gauge Overlays... http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...65_320_331_332

This should be useful to anyone trying to take their radio or dash apart for any reasons as I did my best to document the front and back of every part we removed so you can see how it goes together... and comes apart

I have no clue how to upload a PDF so I turned it into a jpeg for others to use as well... Hopefully my thoroughness doesn't scare you off, GM made it INCREDIBLY easy to take these dashes apart ! Enjoy!

Old 04-21-2016, 06:40 PM   #3
6LE Designs

Still some available at this price, get them while they last !!!

Closed Thread