Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

AWE Tuning

Old 04-22-2016, 11:14 AM   #1
JustGeorge
ZL1 CRT 1 of 53

Drives: 2012 & 2017 ZL1's
Post SEPA5+, Upcoming Events for 2016

As you are all aware, typically we meet the last Sunday of each month during the car show season. In the past we have made field trips to Valley Forge, Mill Grove, Upper and Lower Montgomery County Parks, the Pagoda Run and of course the highlighted “Covered Bridge Tour’ in mid-October.

And I am always open to add new places.

I already received a request for the Pagoda Run for this year. We will have to schedule it. And the CBT is on the books once again. What could top that?

As some of you may know, I not only like cars, but I like trains as well. I reached out to the Pennsylvania Live Steamers club for a possible field trip. You may know Casey (our member) is also a member of PLS. PLS is located just north of Collegeville, PA. For you out of towners it’s not far from Speck’s, the broasted chicken place I like to take you guys.

PLS responded with dates that they are open to receive us.
5/22 – Sunday
7/24 – Sunday
8/28 – Sunday
9/25 – Sunday

This would be an excellent trip to bring your children and grandchildren and the kid in all of us. If we decide this is a good idea, we will then need to decide on a date. I will need to provide them with a guestimate head count.

PLS is a not-for-profit organization so there is no charge. However, they do have donation boxes out if you feel that you want to support them.

http://www.palivesteamers.org/index.html

When we settle on a date, they will e-mail a copy of their release form that must be completed to cover all visitors entering the facility. If the forms are completed ahead of time, it will save time and hassle at the gate.